The Price of Divorce

"No, no, it's impossible, why is the medicine gone?"

Zhao Qiqi walked in quickly, seeing that the shelves in front of which all the medicines had been placed were gone, she ran over softly, although the back shelf was there, but The various medicines on the shelves were gone, and at the end there were only a few boxes of drips and bandages.

"It's impossible." Zhao Qiqi's face instantly turned ugly. They paid more than 13,000 yuan for a truckload of medicines, plus a truckload of medicines that were stolen, the total value was about 20,000-27,000 yuan. How could it be all gone now?

The most important thing is that their mother and daughter also put a batch of valuable ginseng and Ejiao obtained from other sources in it. Just a few small boxes cost nearly 10,000 yuan. , even if they won't be able to live because of the money, but the key is that there are some good things. Now even if you have money, you can't get good things.

She turned around and ran out of the door, her tone of urgency changed. Disregarding the image, she shouted, "Come here, where are all the people?"

Only the three of them have the key to the warehouse door here, and there are four people outside guarding it day and night. They thought it was foolproof, but now So many things are missing.

After a while, Gu Xiu'an and Zhao Meixiang who received the news also hurried over, and when they saw the situation inside, even they felt pain.

"Hurry up and find someone, go to the police, we have lost at least 30,000 yuan." Zhao Meixiang's own work this year will be in vain, and she is very distressed. "People here are not allowed to move around, so as not to destroy the scene. "

When she thought about it, it was most likely that the guards would be guarding and stealing together. Otherwise, it would be impossible to steal so many things.

This place is already secluded, and the hospital has regulations that prohibit medical staff from coming, and the people at the scene are not special. There are more than two middle-aged men who are on duty at the gate today, as well as the three Zhao family members, plus one Tang Bao.

Tang Bao was a little puzzled listening to him on the side. According to what Gu Xingjin said, even if the Zhao family regarded all the military things as their own, it would not be more than 30,000 yuan. They are falsely reporting.

Gu Xiu'an also strode away with a sullen face to call and report the crime.

Tang Bao felt a little guilty. He wondered if the police would bring a police dog over and the police dog would know that he was a bad person and arrested her.

My mother, I was so scared when I thought about it. Come join in the fun.

Although this liveliness is beautiful, if you include yourself in it, the price will be too high.

It's not that Tang Bao was frightening himself, but Gu Xingjin told her before that there are not many police dogs now, and they are rarely raised in general places, but there are indeed police dogs in New Ontario.

Zhao Meixiang looked at her daughter slumped on the stool again and asked, "How did you find out?"

"She's here to talk to Dad today," Zhao Qiqi pointed to Tang Bao and said with red eyes, "When you're leaving, say It was the He family who asked me to bring some recent medicines back, so I brought her here, but I didn't expect that something was wrong as soon as I entered the door."

Zhao Meixiang glanced at Tang Bao without doubting her, and then glanced at two uneasy ones. The guard of the middle-aged man began to question them, and she was most suspicious of them.