85-87

As Tang Bao opened the box, their eyes fell on the box, and they saw that in addition to a dozen peaches in the corner, there were several pieces of clothes, and there were a few bottles of canned fruit on the clothes. What attracted them the most was the It was a few blank letters of introduction and some military tickets.

In this day and age, if you have money, you need a letter of introduction to go wherever you want.

Now it is not easy to have a blank letter of introduction, and there is a picket's seal on it. It seems that they may be the family members of the leader of the picket.

It's really unbelievable. Who would have thought that these two mothers and daughters, who were dressed in ordinary clothes, would have a way out.

But he was also careless, seeing their fair skin and outstanding eyebrows, you should know that they are not ordinary people.

The young man took the peaches handed by Su Su and smiled more gently. "Thank you, eldest sister, I'm so grateful. My name is Wen Qi, and this is my love, Mo Feifei." Then

he stuffed the three green apples in his net pocket into They began to find out where they came from and where they were going.

Tang Bao's chin was slightly raised, and he had watched Mo Feifei tossing, but now the feng shui took turns, and it was his turn to pretend.

"We are from Dongshan City. This time my brother is getting married. Let's go to the sea market to buy some things, so that my elder brother's face will look better." The

little girl's voice was clear, but she listened to her words. The meaning here, you can know that they are really not ordinary people.

Most people who get married don't want to take the train to the sea market to buy things. The sea market is most famous for its watch factory and cigarette factory. These are all things that cost money.

"It's such a coincidence," Wen Qi smiled, becoming more gentle, as if he was harmless to humans and animals, "If you guys want to buy watches or cigarettes, I have acquaintances in the factory, and I can really help you connect. "

Su Su seemed to blame her daughter for being open-mouthed, she stretched out her hand and pinched her, and then smiled dignifiedly. "That's really great. I was also forced by my son to do nothing. It's really that daughter-in-law who hasn't been there yet." The barriers to entry are high."

Anyway, her daughter was pretending to be in front of her, so she made it up according to her daughter's ideas.

Wen Qi's big eyes glinted over the indifferent expressions of their mother and daughter, um, it seems that their in-laws will have a higher status in the future, and he smiled more gently. After more

than ten hours, the train slowly stopped. , it is already past five in the morning on July 2.

They all squatted on the train for a while. After getting off the train, Tang Bao took the address that Mo Feifei handed him, and made an appointment with them to go to them in the afternoon before getting off the train separately from them.

There were a lot of people in the train station. When I got out of the train station, I found that there were two or three-story red brick houses. The main roads were all asphalt roads. yellow dust.

The mother and daughter found a guest house, took out the ticket certificate and letter of introduction and asked for a guest room.

The rooms are clean and tidy, with ceiling fans, and a small room with a shower room next to it.