Depression

Before Tang Bao saw the patient, he thought that the patient had some serious problem, so he lingered on the sick bed.

However, when the He family saw Lin Yafen, she was stunned when she saw her pale complexion and the look of melancholy on her thin face, and then she was very careful to check her pulse.

"Do you often have chest tightness and discomfort, panting when you walk too fast, coughing easily in spring and autumn, and now it's hard to fall asleep?" Tang Bao said, and she responded. I'm sick because of poor lungs and heart disease, whether it's good or not. Keke, but they didn't give up. Keke, but now I'm dragging down the three of them, their father and daughter, cough, cough"

"Excuse me, You do have a congenital heart disease, it should be because you were born with an insufficiency."

Tang Bao saw her expression darken again, his eyes were even more sluggish, and he said very seriously, "But this is not the main reason for your illness. The reason, it stands to reason that the most dangerous time for you should be when you have a baby, and now it is not your body's fault at all, but your depression and the aggravation of your condition, which can also be said to be severe depression.

" He Yuxin, who was looking at her sister, looked at each other in disbelief.

Although they had never heard of the disease name depression, they knew what it meant, but it was just like this that they felt incredible.

Their grandmother is the old son of the grandfather and grandmother. The grandfather was a landlord at that time, and the grandmother was raised as a jewel in the palm of her hand. When the People's Republic of China was first established, several uncles brought a few boxes of small yellow croakers and went to join the army with enthusiasm. , the foreign family also avoided the turmoil.

Later, Lin Yafen married He Tang, and the couple had never blushed. Both women were beautiful, well-behaved and filial. What's so depressing about this?

Could it be that my father is not good to my mother

? Ever since I was a child, my father said that without my grandmother, there would be no sisters, so they must be filial to my grandmother. Usually he is very considerate.

Lin Yafen himself did not expect Tang Bao to say this. He opened his mouth in surprise, full of doubts. "I, I'm fine, I'm just depressed."

"Yeah," Tang Baoxing's eyes are as bright as the shining stars. When she looks at people, she seems to be able to suck in the soul of the person. Her voice is very sweet, and it seems to have magic power, which makes people involuntarily feel Believe her words, "Isn't the old saying that if you have a heart disease, you need a doctor? You just need to let go of your mind, and your body will be healed naturally.

" , just let out a long sigh, looking like he didn't know what to say.

Tang Bao looked at the sisters of the He family and smiled, and said gently, "If you don't mind, let me and my aunt speak alone.

" After going out, he also took the door and went downstairs.

But after coming downstairs, the two sisters looked at each other, took off their shoes, and walked upstairs quietly on their toes, sticking to the door one by one to listen to what was said inside.

They were really curious, no, they were too worried about their grandmother, and also wondered why she became depressed.

Tang Bao's ears are very sensitive. Although their movements were very light, she still heard them, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she said seriously, "Listen to me now, I don't know why you feel depressed.