Where To Live

Zhao Aiguo hadn't seen her a few times, and he wasn't willing to come to this rural place. Looking at the yellow mud house in front of him would be even more disgusting, and he didn't understand why the Red Army asked him to invite people, but he still smiled. Said, "My sister married her partner on the eighth day of the eighth lunar month. My parents asked me to invite your whole family to have a cup of tea."

Tang Bao was not impressed with their family, but he heard from his father before that he was the eldest sister when he was a child. After washing his clothes, he replied, "Okay, I'll tell my parents."

In fact, the door was not locked. Tang Bao stepped forward and pushed it open, and politely asked, "Would you like to come in for a bowl of tea?"

Anyway , She thought that this person should have turned around and left.

"No need," Zhao Aiguo naturally didn't want to go into the mud-walled house, but he still went against what he wanted. He went to the basket in front of the bicycle and took out a bag of oranges, walked in, looked at her with a smile and said, "I have long been I want to see you, but I'm too busy at work, Tang Bao, Aizhen is usually too quiet, you and Xiuxiu should go talk to her when the time comes, and we should walk around a bit more, right?"

Gu Yujun heard this and knew This is the relatives who came to the door. I put the back basket by myself, and I was embarrassed to yell at them to talk, so I went home to take a shower and change clothes.

Tang Bao asked him to sit down and poured him another cup of tea. Hearing his words, he was amused. If he really went, even his relatives couldn't recognize it, that would be funny.

But at this time, there are two things that cannot be refused.

The first is a funeral. Death is a big deal. Even if there is a conflict between the two families before death, if someone comes to ask you for help, you can't help but go.

There is also a happy event. Even if it is not easy to make a big deal now, it is a blessing for the newlyweds to sit together with their brothers and sisters, and it cannot be postponed.

She also smiled and replied, "Okay, if it's okay, I will definitely go."

Zhao Aiguo heard that she agreed, and felt that he had completed the task assigned by the Red Army. Naturally, he didn't want to stay any longer, got up and said, "The weather is today. No, I'm afraid it's going to rain, so I won't wait for my uncle and aunt to come back, I'll go back first."

Tang Bao saw that he didn't drink a single sip, so naturally he wouldn't hold back without winking, and sent him to the door. After seeing him get on his bicycle and leave, he took a few steps to see the people next to him working.

The six men were doing their shirtless work, and she was too embarrassed to walk over. She saw that the foundation was ready, and now the green bricks are being laid. If the weather is good, it will be another ten days. It's done.

However, now the general wage for building a house is one yuan and five or six yuan a day, but lunch is included.

They don't include lunch, but all the people who work are from the village, and they all go home for lunch, which is two yuan a day.

It takes more than half a month to add up, and the wages are about 200 yuan. You should ask if the 400 yuan given to them is enough.

Yang Yi and the others came back on their bicycles at this time. They saw her standing there watching people work, unloading the two bags at the back from the back seat of the car, and said with a smile, "A Bao, let's return the bicycle first, wait a minute. Let's make lunch."

Gu Ningjin also cooked a few meals, Tang Bao felt that his cooking tasted very good, and he didn't reject it, and said in a nonchalant manner, "That's okay, by the way, call Yujun over." There

are many people now, But the vegetables hadn't been picked yet, and she was afraid that it would be too late. After all, Tang Mingyuan would be back for lunch at eleven o'clock.

Gu Yujun came over quickly, and told her while on the beans, "By the way, I met Ergouzi before, and he came to talk, saying that my aunt was invited by the Wu family again, and I can't wait for dinner."

Tang Bao was washing . Eggplant, while agreeing, "Okay, your second brother is cooking today, we'll just wait and eat."

"Actually, I heard from my grandfather that my elder brother is very talented in cooking," she said, and she naughty to Tang Bao smiled and joked in a low voice, "Hey, my sister-in-law will use him more in the future."

"Really, that's really a surprise." It's a pity that Tang Bao is thick-skinned and doesn't blush at all, but instead says righteously, "However, now Don't they all say that women can hold up half the sky? A man is married, so he doesn't have to suffer from the pain of being pregnant for ten months, so the man should also cook and do laundry."

She was afraid that Yujun's temperament was too weak, and she often gave her the concept of equality between men and women.

However, she received a letter from Gu Xingjin from the army sent to her again a few days ago, saying that the marriage report had come down. When he returns from this mission, he will go home again to see what to do before the marriage.

She also cared about everyone's health and asked if the house was rented.

In fact, Tang Bao wanted to get married as soon as possible, especially since it had been more than a month and Dandan had not appeared, she always had a bad premonition.

When the meal was ready, Tang Mingyuan came back with a handful of water bamboo shoots that had not been peeled off, and when he saw his daughter, he offered a treasure, "Don't you like this water bamboo shoot the most? Uncle Jia specially brought it to me."

"I'm really greedy, But there's enough food for noon, so I'll save it for the evening." Tang Bao took the Jiaobai and put it away, saying that his mother would not come back for lunch if he had something to do, as well as the news that Zhao Aiguo had been here.

Tang Mingyuan sighed after hearing this, "Then let's go there and come back sooner." During Chinese

New Years and festivals, there is still contact between siblings. He remembered that when he was a child, the eldest sister had to wash the whole family's clothes, She was a very diligent girl when it came to cooking, but after he came to the country, the relationship became distant.

Gu Ningjin came out with the dishes and greeted with a smile, "Uncle, it's time to eat."

Gu Ningjin's cooking temperature and salt level were well controlled. One plate of cold cucumbers, two plates of fried beans, a bowl of egg and tomato soup, and a Stir-fried eggplants with oil residue, hot and sour shredded potatoes, Tang Mingyuan couldn't help but praise "Ning Jin's craftsmanship is really good, better than me, Abao, you should learn more."

"I think my cooking is also very good. Eat it." Tang Bao looked at each one with threatening eyes, pretending to be a vicious threat. "Especially the shredded pork noodles and steamed buns I made, they taste the best, do you think?"

Everyone quickly nodded and agreed, "Yes, yes. Yes, the shredded pork noodles and steamed buns made by my sister are the best."

Now it's good to have enough to eat. Now that there are vegetables and white rice, they are really satisfied.

After eating, Tang Bao looked at the two of them and asked, "A Ning, A Yi, do you still have enough money? "

Everyone is familiar with her, and she thinks calling her name is too unfamiliar, so it's good to call it like this.

"Enough, the materials are almost all bought." Gu Ningjin looked at her and smiled, "Don't worry, if it's not enough, I will definitely find you."

Seriously, they really didn't plan to make such a good deal, but Tang Bao didn't agree. Ah, the money has exceeded expectations.

However, thinking that Tang Bao was going to marry her eldest brother, the house always made her like it, right?

Yang Yi asked on the side, "Uncle, Bao, do you want to take the opportunity to repair this house?"

They really couldn't believe it at first, the Tang family turned out to be the head of Tang Bao, and Tang Bao took out two stacks of money from his bag earlier. With two pieces of paper, he said domineeringly, "They all say that the brothers will settle accounts, write down the IOU here, the money is yours, each person takes two hundred yuan, if it's not enough, come back to me, and when you repay the money, ask for it. Buy me nice clothes as a thank you."

In fact, they understood that she was doing this to take care of their emotions, and indirectly expressed that she was optimistic about them.

However, they also didn't understand that since the Tang family was not short of money, why didn't they renovate the house?

Tang Mingyuan looked at his daughter like an obedient daughter slave, "A Bao, what do you think?

" Once it's done, we have to get some ventilation before we can live in. We just want to get the house, then we'll wait until next year, when we flip over and rebuild the house, and we can live in their house, so we don't sleep on the streets, right?"

Yang Zheng hurriedly said, "stay at our place, we have a spare room."

They originally planned to prepare two houses, but Tang Bao suggested that they build three so that they could prepare guest rooms.

He used to think that the guest room was useless, but now he feels fortunate to have a guest room.

Ning Jin glanced at him, raised his eyebrows, and said with a smile, "Oh, next year, my sister-in-law will naturally live in a new house."