50. Encounters

A slap, crisp and loud.

Wang Jun's face twisted when he was beaten. He really didn't expect this little girl to be so bold and dare to do something to herself, but it was really beyond his expectations.

"Very good," he laughed instead, but the cold eyes made people shudder, and he smiled sullenly, "Enough taste, I like your temperament, today"

Tang Bao approached the car door with a look of fear. But he took the opportunity to open the door and ran out.

She can only take people into the space when she encounters them and let them die instantly, but that will expose her own space, and then life will be better than death.

Wang Jun shouted angrily, "Catch her for me."

Four men also jumped down from the truck behind, and the two men on this side chased after him.

Hearing the footsteps behind, Tang Bao was about to go mad. If he was caught, either he would die, or when they died, a man in military uniform with an umbrella walked towards him and saw six men chasing a man. The girl, frowning subconsciously, stopped and looked at them.

"Comrade, help!" His appearance made Tang Bao see hope, he stepped forward and hid behind him, gasping for breath, "Uncle save me, they, they are humming"

Gu Xingjin heard the woman calling his uncle, and the whole person was stunned. I'm almost stupid. Could it be that he looks like he's in his thirties?

He went out when he was sixteen, except for correspondence, and he never came home. He always felt that his father was not dead. on the brink of life and death.

Protecting the country and going to disaster, it has been common since ancient times.

Anyway, if you want to be a soldier, you should not be afraid of death, and if you are afraid of death, you should not be a soldier.

He was not afraid to back down, but worked hard to learn the skills needed to fight on the battlefield. He experienced more than 30 battles, and was later picked to the special camp. Everything was kept secret, and he could not communicate with the outside world. Now, I took advantage of the holiday to go home to visit my relatives.

But when I got home and inquired, I learned about the current situation of my family. I quickly followed the clues to Weiyang Town, and heard that my younger brothers were already in the countryside. I didn't care about the rainy day and inquired about the route before coming here.

He frowned and looked at the six men who came to him, and said solemnly, "What are you doing?"

Although they were from the Joint Defense Team, they were subconsciously a little guilty when facing the soldiers, especially with the Killing breath, that is definitely the bloody breath that has not yet subsided after the war.

One of them smiled reluctantly, "Comrade, we are from the joint defense team, and we ask comrades to cooperate in the investigation of the enemy's special affairs."

Tang Bao hid behind others' strong backs, and said in a clear voice, "You are a frame-up, you are embarrassed to embarrass me. I'm a woman with no power to hold the chicken? Your captain is doing something to me, is it possible that I still don't run?"

Wang Jun originally wanted to watch his subordinates catch turtles in the urn, but he didn't expect soldiers to appear, and he was afraid that things would change, so hurry up Holding an umbrella, he got out of the car, stepped forward and said, "Comrade, the wires here were deliberately damaged by us. We were ordered to investigate. We just thought this woman was suspicious, so we questioned one or two."

Hearing this, Gu Xingjin believed it a bit. After many years abroad, he would not despise anyone, even the elderly, children, and women.

Although Tang Bao was behind him, he kept on guard against her. Hearing the words, he took a step away, staring at Tang Bao with narrow and sharp phoenix eyes and asked lightly, "Where are you from and why are you here?"

Tang Bao now regards him as a His own life-saving straw, he said politely, "I'm from the Chen Lian Brigade. I don't have to go to work when it rains today, so I'll go to the town to visit my grandma."

Gu Xingjin raised his eyebrows, "Then do you know Brother Gu Ningjin?"

Tang Bao Hearing what he said, he looked up at him, and saw that he was estimated to be about 1.8 meters. He was dressed in a military green uniform that wrapped his broad shoulders and narrow waist. The tall nose bridge and the thin rosy lips are indeed somewhat similar to Ning Jin and the others.

"I know, I know," Tang Bao looked at him expectantly, "Did you Gu eldest brother Yujun fell ill a few days ago, or I was with her."

Now is not the time to be humble, and he must entangle him.

Gu Xingjin looked at the fair and lovely little girl in front of her, and Xingyan looked at herself expectantly. Her eyelashes were like butterfly wings flapping their wings, shining with seductive arcs. The rain soaked her clothes, and the light clothes added to her graceful figure. Kind of tempting.

Now, he understands a little why they are embarrassing her. It is obvious that he sees this girl as good-looking, which is why he has a dirty mind. Naturally, he can't ignore it.

He handed the umbrella to the little girl, "You take it."

Tang Bao wanted to refuse, but he took it over and said in a low voice, "Thank you.

" Comrade, I'll take her back first, you can go with me and let the female comrades in the brigade search her."

At this time, Wang Jun did not dare to admit that he wanted to do a body search, and quibly said, "Nothing, I'm just questioning. One or two, she shamelessly wanted to tempt me, but after I said a few words, she wanted to run away."

"You're shameless, I'm too embarrassed to say this inverting black and white." Tang Bao was about to be mad at him. , she couldn't hold back her anger. "You are so annoying, and your IQ is so annoying."

In addition to creating terror and destruction, their own lives are of no use to the world. It is because of their existence that everyone is afraid.

"You are so courageous" Wang Jun's face changed when Tang Bao said it, he took out the pistol at his waist and aimed it at her.