217-218

Chapter 217

Tang Bao also felt that they were not like old hands, or they would not have robbed the houses on both sides of the house, but they seemed to be improvised.

And they didn't have any killing intent towards her, nor did they have such disgusting and dirty thoughts in their eyes, that's why Tang Bao didn't attack her ruthlessly.

The young man with thick eyebrows and big eyes glanced at her, and patted the back of his head embarrassedly, "My brother has no money to see a doctor, we were confused for a while and saw you."

Seeing her, he felt like a fat sheep, but he didn't expect the reality to hurt people.

Tang Bao rolled his eyes and said, "I will keep you from learning well." The

thin young man sighed very depressedly, "Brother Gao is a hero. He lost a leg on the battlefield, but he couldn't handle it properly. Yesterday, during the day, I wanted to jump off the building quietly."

But now that no one is rich, and they can't do anything, they have the idea of ​​robbery. Although they all know it's wrong, they are very loyal and would rather risk being caught and accompany them. with him.

Tang Bao understood the cause and effect, and became a little soft-hearted, and scolded with a smile, "You bastard now know what it's like to kick the iron plate, don't do this again in the future, I'm thinking of your first offense, you are young, forgive you this time, take it with you. I'll go to the hospital."

"No, you can't go." The young man with thick eyebrows and big eyes thought that Tang Bao was going to complain to his brother, and hurriedly reached out to grab Tang Bao's hand, "Sister, can you not go? My brother will. Disappointed with me."

Tang Bao quickly opened his claws, raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't want claws anymore, do I still want to be beaten?"

"No, auntie, just spare me." The young man quickly retracted his hand and looked at her. "I'm just afraid that my brother will be sad."

Tang Bao glared at him, "Now I know I regret it, why did I forget to take my mind out of the house at that time, even if you suddenly became rich, your brother would not doubt the money's coming. Isn't the road right?" The

young man shrank his shoulders and looked a little pitifully wronged. "I know now that I'm wrong, and I promise I won't dare in the future."

Tang Bao didn't want to tease them anymore. "I'm a Chinese doctor and I'll see your brother." The

three of them looked at her suspiciously, obviously thinking that she was You Fang Langzhong or a three-legged cat doctor.

Tang Bao laughed angrily at their eyes, "Hey, you forgot the previous lesson again, will you remember it for me in the future, people can't be seen, and the sea can't be measured"

"Yes, yes" The thin young man quickly agreed, and by the way gave another The two winked, Er Lengzi became smarter now "Sister, then can you not tell Big Brother Gao what we did wrong?"

Tang Bao glanced at them in disgust, "Tell him that you want to rob me, but instead I let me I don't want people to know that someone is so stupid, and I don't know you."

Er Lengzi shouted, "Sister, my name is Liu Jianguo, a mechanic in a textile factory." After that, he pointed at Er Lengzi and said, "His name is Wang Jianjun. , is also a mechanic in a textile factory."

The young man with thick eyebrows and big eyes said first, "Sister, my name is Gao Aidang, I am a good boy with roots and roots, my father and my brother are both in the People's Liberation Army, and I am also a textile worker. The mechanic of the factory, we all live in the compound of the textile factory, and the iron buddies who grew up together with their bare bottoms"