74. Twists and turns

Seeing He Zhihan following his daughter to the next door, Tang Mingyuan became vigilant, feeling that this young man had ulterior motives for his daughter.

Anyway, looking at the grinning look on his little white face, he didn't like it, and he didn't want them to be left alone, so he quickly followed.

Su Suke didn't think much about his own man, so he put down the bowl when he was full, and frowned at Gu Xingjin, "You can't be careless about your injury. It's not good if you have a fever again. Let's go back with a mule cart later.

" As one of his own, he made this opinion because he couldn't go to the hospital because of his injury. Even though he knew that He Zhihan was a military doctor, he only had hemostatic drugs and a little anti-inflammatory drug on him.

The most important thing is that she thinks that he needs to take good care of his body now, and Chinese medicine is more reliable than Western medicine.

Gu Xingjin hesitated for a moment, and then looked at her gratefully, "Then I will trouble my aunt."

He took Ning Jin and Yang Yi out this time. His previous plan was to take them outside for a walk and buy a few watches or Get some cigarettes back and earn some extra money.

He has been outside for so many years, and naturally he understands what is available in the black market. Although there are dangers, if they rely on that little work at home, they can only barely make ends meet.

He wanted to leave a little more for them before he left. He bought four watches and six cigarettes on the black market with the money in his hand. When he was about to come back, he met He Zhihan and they intercepted top-secret documents. being hunted down.

Although he was still on vacation, he couldn't sit idly by when such a thing happened. He quickly sent Ning Jin and the others back, and took over the hot potato himself.

However, the enemy was outnumbered and several comrades in arms died, and only four escaped, but they were divided into two groups.

In order to protect He Zhihan, he even blocked a shot for him.

He Zhihan could only take out bullets for him. After he came here, He Zhihan asked him to come back first. He went to the black market to see if there was any medicine.

Now that the documents are still in my hands, for safety reasons, I naturally cannot go to the hospital, so I can only go home and recuperate before sending the documents.

Tang Bao heard that Gu Xingjin wanted to go back together, and hurried out to find a mule cart. She was wandering around every day these days, so she naturally knew where to find the mule cart.

It is almost six o'clock now, the sun is hanging diagonally in the sky, the breeze is blowing, and there are more pedestrians on the road.

Some of them haven't come home after get off work, some are out to buy things, but it is very lively.

At this moment, a surprised voice came from a man, "Tang Bao, why are you here?"

Tang Bao looked over, but Tang Hongjun was riding a bicycle and parked beside him. He was wearing white short sleeves with a gray long sleeve underneath. He parked his bicycle in a smart posture, and smiled reservedly, "Your parents are out, go see Grandpa tomorrow, he has been ill for several days, and I will meet my mother-in-law one day and make an appointment. Good day, let's get your marriage done."

Tang Bao stopped paying attention to the affairs of the old Tang family when he was sure that Deputy Mayor Zheng would help him. At this time, when he heard that they were sick, he knew that it might be his own fault. , but did not feel uneasy.