Has A Door

However, Tang Bao knocked on the door with the weighing pole, Liu eyebrows were upright, almond eyes were angry, and he said fiercely, "Liu Xiaohua, pay me the money"

Liu Xiaohua saw Tang Bao's stern face for the first time. She was really stunned by her stern and imposing appearance. She looked at her stupidly and asked "repay the money", but she didn't seem to have borrowed money

, but she felt that Tang Bao would not lie to herself. That borrowed money.

"You are a prodigal, and you are borrowing other people's money." A tall and thin old lady, wearing a green cotton padded jacket, holding a three-year-old grandson who was eating small hands and running nose in her arms, with fierce eyes. Staring at Liu Xiaohua, she angrily reprimanded, "This is a prodigal."

At this time, the child with a snot sucked hard and sucked the snot back to his mouth. Mrs. Zhao glanced at her grandson and pulled it up. The hem of his clothes was pulled up and then pressed down.

He also said with a distressed expression, "If I hadn't come here, the little San'er wouldn't have been frozen yesterday. You unconscionable things, if you knew that you had a son who only listened to your wife, it would be better to put him in the toilet. Now, don't poke my heart."

Tang Bao almost didn't need to pause when he heard her talk, and when he was talking, he could not bear to look directly, he silently endured the discomfort, quickly looked away, looked at Liu Xiaohua said rudely, "If it weren't for the medicine I prescribed for you, would you be able to conceive a child now? I tell you, twenty-six hundred yuan for medicine, you always said that you have no money, and now that your family is here Now, let them pay you back."

"Why don't you rob you of 200 yuan?" Mrs. Zhao's voice was like a volcanic eruption, and her big eyes almost stared out. .

Tang Bao glanced at her with disgust, "It's rare and strange, if it weren't for my expensive medicine, would she be able to conceive a child? She said it herself, as long as she can have a child, even if she can sell iron."

Immediately, she saw Wang Yuxian also approaching the door . Listening to the excitement, he looked at her and said, "Sister Wang, tell them how much I want for the patients brought by Commander Ye."

Wang Yuxian felt that she understood Tang Bao's meaning a little, and quickly said, "The patient brought by Commander Ye, Dr. Tang asked for a medicine of Wu Shiyuan, what are you two yuan? There is a reason why it is expensive. When your daughter-in-law goes to see a doctor, we are all insiders, so don't think about defaulting on the debt."

Tang Bao didn't expect Wang Yuxian to cooperate so well, so he raised his chin and exposed his wrist to look at his watch, and said with a look of disgust. I tell you, don't fool us with no money, you must pay 50 yuan every month, or I will go to the political commissar and commander, so that your man can't stay in the army."

Zhao Laosan originally thought that Tang Bao was watching It's beautiful and moving, and it's very pleasing to the eye. Even if you don't dare to touch the cheap, it's good to talk, make fun of people, and have a good mouth.

But I didn't expect this to be the creditor of my eldest brother. He spoke so arrogantly. Seeing that his mother looked scared, he came to Tang Bao, pointed a finger at her, and said condescendingly, "Do you have the ability? You're just a doctor."

A tall man came in, raised his hand and squeezed the wrist that Zhao Laosan pointed to in front of Tang Bao. As soon as he exerted force, Zhao Laosan cried out in pain, "It hurts to death, hurry up. Let go, help!"

Gu Xingjin came back from outside leading the team for training, when he met Zhou Hongqiang who was waiting outside. Knowing that the Zhao family was here, he was afraid that his wife would be wronged, so he handed over the following matters to the instructor in the company, and he Come back quickly.