42

"Go in and search carefully."

Tang Bao heard the man's vicious words coming from outside, and subconsciously wanted to hide in the space, but then he thought that his bed was still hot, it would be too strange for this man to disappear.

Moreover, since the people outside came here at this time, could it be related to his parents at this moment? Tang Bao's fear in his heart was speechless, and he was sweating horribly.

Fortunately, although she was afraid, she was still sensible. She quickly got dressed, but when the door was kicked open, she pulled a thin quilt to wrap herself.

The light of more than a dozen flashlights shone on the bed recklessly. A man turned on the electric light and saw the little girl with long hair scattered, with tears in her almond eyes, her white face turned pale with fright, and her whole body was trembling. Very poor.

But with a different kind of temptation.

"You, who are you?" Tang Bao cried and looked at them, overwhelmed and seemed frightened.

In fact, looking at the red armbands on their sleeves, she understood the identities of these people. Fortunately, the things that are punched in the house are kept in her own space. I am not afraid of them checking, but I am afraid that they will do something in a place that she can't see. Framed them.

The tall and thin man in front said with a straight face, "Tang Mingyuan was secretly in contact with the enemy in the town, let's search, give me a careful search."

"Wait," the captain rushed in, obviously He just got up from the bed and rushed in with his hair up, with a smile on his face, "Comrade, I'm the captain, you are here at the Tang family."

"You came just in time, Tang Mingyuan had special contact with the enemy in the town, we are here to investigate. "The tall and thin man handed a search warrant to the captain, and immediately waved his hand, and the twenty or so people he brought with him began to search carefully, as if he had almost decided that there must be something hidden in the Tang family. things exist.

"Sister, don't be afraid, get dressed first." Yang Yi and Gu Ningjin also rushed in, and the two teenagers quickly came to Tang Bao's bed to block, because they were afraid that she would be disheveled and would not be able to get up from the bed.

Tang Bao's heart softened instantly, and felt that the dark thoughts in his heart that he wanted to kill all these people were too crazy, and now he still has to find a way to save his parents.

This search is obviously more careful than the last time. Most of the people in the village are men, and they have a good relationship with the Tang family. However, because the other party has a search warrant this time, no one dared to come forward, but they did not leave. Whispering in and out of the yard.

The cracks in the house leaked rain all night. When Tang Bao got up, he found that he had a movement disorder at this time.

Anyway, things couldn't get any worse, but Tang Bao calmed down. If these people could find something, it would be nothing more than framed and framed. If they couldn't find anything, it meant that these people did not collude with the Liu family.

Tang Mingyuan even went to town to see his sick parents after taking a leave of absence with the captain. Naturally, the captain did not believe that Tang Mingyuan would have anything to do with the enemy.

Therefore, he followed behind the tall and thin man who kept walking, and said good things about Tang Mingyuan with his smiling face in a low voice, hoping that he could get more words out of his mouth, and that they would be merciful.

At this moment, what the captain thought in his mind was that if Tang Mingyuan and his wife could not be kept, at least Tang Bao should not be implicated.

Tang Bao slowly walked out of the room and stood at the door. Under the moonlight, people came in and out of the three rooms and the courtyard.

In the end, they still didn't find anything, and they left quickly. If it wasn't for the mess in the room, Tang Bao would have thought he was dreaming.

The captain frowned and sighed, comforted Tang Bao a few words, and then waved for everyone to go back.

In this situation, he felt that he had done everything he could. As for the town, it was impossible to ask for mercy, but he was worried about whether he would be implicated.

Yang Zheng and the others also brought Yujun over, and regardless of the midnight, they started to clean up the room they had messed up.

Gu Ning held up the stool and saw Tang Bao sitting on the stool in despair, came to her side, squatted in front of her and said in a low voice, "Sister, don't worry, you are not afraid of the shadow, didn't they find anything? We will accompany you to the town tomorrow to inquire about the news. Maybe it's all a misunderstanding. Uncle and aunt will go home with us tomorrow."

Tang Bao was thinking about how to recover, but he still shook his head and refused, "Our family had a nasty relationship with the Liu family before, and it is estimated that this matter was set up by them, I will just go on my own."

"Sister, don't treat us as outsiders at this time," Yang Yi heard this, and quickly said, "We can't help anything else, and I know where to go to ask for information."

Yang Zheng obediently brought her a bowl of hot water, "That's right, isn't that three cobblers topping Zhuge Liang? There are six of us, so we can definitely think about it. Come up with a good idea."

Gu Shaojin and Gu Yujun also nodded in agreement.

In fact, Tang Bao already had the worst plan, even if it was to expose the space, even if it was a murder, he would rescue his parents, but he was afraid of affecting them, so he could only comfortably say, "Okay, you go back and rest first, we will understand. I'll go to town in the morning."

But he made up his mind that he went to town early and couldn't let them follow.

Gu Yujun stood beside her and looked at her worriedly, "Sister, I can sleep with you at night or have a company."

Yang Zheng said in a big way, "I and Shaojin sleep next door to protect you. Anyway, we are young and we don't need to. I 'm worried about what others will say when they see it."

Yang Yi and Gu Ningjin should really avoid suspicion at their current age. The two looked at each other and nodded, "That's fine, then we'll go back first, and you should rest early."

Tang Baojian refused . No, you can only do it.

However, now that Yujun is sleeping with him, it is not easy for him to enter the space, so he simply closed his eyes and wondered what he should do.

Not to mention that the previous life in her memory was a sound legal society, that is, in the first seventeen years of China, the dark side of the current life was always blocked by her parents, and she had never really touched the real evil in human nature.

Although I feel very uncomfortable, I still have to admit that I am too careless about safety. I know what age it is, but I still speculate on others with the greatest kindness.

It's a pity that your kindness is considered stupid, so you can only use means.

When she thought about this matter, there might still be Old Man Tang and the others, which made her feel like she was stuck in her throat

. The next morning, before five o'clock, Gu Ningjin and Yang Zheng quietly took a few eggs and Sanhe noodles. When they came, the two brothers went to the kitchen to cook quietly.

Tang Bao woke up after squinting for a while, and found that he was able to move freely, and he was relieved. Seeing that Yujun beside him was still sleeping, he quietly got up, but saw that the light was already on in the kitchen, and there was news of food. fragrance.