268

Gu Xiu'an really felt that his body was slowly not hurting anymore. In fact, he really wanted to say that he was still in pain, which would show that Tang Bao's medical skills were not good.

However, he was lying on the ground in such an embarrassed manner, and it felt bad to be stared at by so many women; and if she said that Tang Bao was useless, then Tang Bao would justifiably not see a doctor for Zhao Qiqi.

Gu Xiu'an, who thought he saw through Tang Bao's plan, got up slowly, he couldn't laugh or cry, he rolled his eyes and saw the silver needle still shaking on his forehead, he didn't dare to move, he could only say stiffly. "It's much better."

The postman who had been concerned about it couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, then thanked him gratefully, and remembered why he came, and handed her two lists and a letter, "Comrade, you have two letters.  When the package arrives, bring the certificate and this list to pick it up, the package is very heavy and you can't carry it."

Tang Bao looked at the two lists in his hand, one was sent from home, and the other was from Shen Da. They sent it, raised the list, and said with a bit of happiness, "It's hard for a clever woman to cook without rice, it's not that I dare not promise, I don't have good medicinal materials in my hand, even if I promise, it will be useless.

Now there happens to be a batch of medicinal materials. Sent from the northwest, if I can collect the medicinal materials, and you are willing to sign the life and death certificate, I can promise to give it a try."

Immediately, his dark pupils were as bright as the stars, and he looked at Commander Ye, "If the commander is willing, then do it. Let's be a middleman."

Commander Ye looked at Tang Bao with sharp eyes, seeing that she did not avoid his eyes at all, her eyes were bright and beautiful, but she stood there with tranquility, and felt that Tang Bao's request was a little inhumane. But it was also to avoid trouble, so after a little hesitation, he said, "If both of you are willing, then I will be the middleman."

Zhao Meixiang took a deep breath when she heard the words, and almost bit her white teeth. The commander came because he wanted to use his power to bully others, but now he is on the verge of defecting, which almost pissed her off.

But now that Commander Ye has spoken, it would be too out of place if he wanted to refuse.

Zhao Qiqi really didn't want to die. Before Tang Bao didn't need to take the pulse, she explained her situation so clearly, which gave her some hope of surviving. Seeing that her mother didn't agree, she agreed "Okay, I'm willing to sign. I believe you will be able to cure me, and I believe in your medical ethics, so you won't do anything about it again."

Tang Bao heard her words, but he looked at her with admiration. Said, "I will definitely try my best to take care of your body. Besides, as for your body, the lamp is about to die and the oil is about to run out. Otherwise, you won't come to me, will you?"

Because the silver needle has not been taken off. , everyone can't go, Ye Tingting wants to help Zhao Qiqi go in and sit "It's windy outside, Dr. Tang, let's go in and talk inside"

" Her words made Tang Bao unable to refuse. Seeing them go in, she secretly comforted herself that it was all right , as long as Gu Xiu'an doesn't go into the kitchen, as long as he and Yu Fengya don't meet, no one will know their past relationship.

Commander Ye looked at the documents in her hand, and said, "You and Xiao Cheng go get things, he is very strong, and he is also idle when he is idle."

Tang Bao did not dare to leave the house at this time, after all, if the mother-in-law in the kitchen and When the father-in-law met outside, no one knew what would happen.