Bad Idea

After Gu Ningjin, Shaojin, and Yang Zheng were locked in a small airtight house, no one took care of them. There was nothing in the small house except a smelly toilet.

Until at night, they will stay warm when they have been hungry all day, and they all want to fall asleep earlier, so they will not feel hungry or thirsty.

But very late, Chen Weimin came in angrily with the four of them, raised his arms and slapped Gu Ningjin two big slaps in the face, and shouted fiercely, "Tell me honestly, are you waiting by selling something? The person passed the news and told the contact person honestly."

"I don't have it, I just want to sell some candy and make some money to sell food." Gu Ningjin was stunned, his ears were buzzing, his eyes were black, and his mouth and nose were immediately stunned. It smelled of rust.

His face was also swollen instantly, blood was beating from the corners of his mouth, and he felt a thump in his heart, which was obviously trying to put him on the charge of collaborating with the enemy.

Of course, he also knew that even if he was beaten to death, he couldn't admit it. If he did, the Tang family, Yang family, and Gu family would all be implicated.

Chen Weimin didn't like them for a long time, he stretched out his hand and licked his hair, and smiled savagely, "I know you won't be honest, I don't believe that I can't cure you."

He waved and slapped him hard. , grabbed his head and hit the ground "If you don't talk, don't hurry up and explain it honestly."

Seeing him biting his lip and not speaking, he kicked his chest when he lifted his foot. He took off his belt and started to pull, and said

viciously , "If you don't tell me honestly, I will see how hard your bones are." , Gu Ningjin, who was in pain, couldn't help but let out a miserable ahhh.

Even if Gu Ningjin had explained to the two little ones before, if something happened to him, they were not allowed to do it.

But how could they hold back when they saw Gu Ningjin being beaten.

But they also know that there are five people on the other side, and they can't defeat them at all. They can only pounce on Gu Ningjin's body, use their immature body to hit the belt, and cry shrilly, "I can't fight anymore, my brother. I'm going to be beaten to death by you."

It was almost midnight, and the sharp voice of the child was particularly intimidating. Chen Weimin was very angry when he saw this, and shouted, "Get these two bastards away."

The person standing beside saw it. , accompanied with a smile and said, "Captain, go and rest, just leave it to us."

"Forget it, I'll take care of them tomorrow." Chen Weimin felt that he should wait until tomorrow to take care of them. Now, when they call tomorrow, they won't have the strength to shout. In this case, Young Master Yu is not satisfied with what to do

when he hears the slamming of the door, and the three people in the small room are relieved.

Under the dim electric light, Gu Ningjin was sweating in pain.

Gu Shaojin asked with red eyes trembling, "Brother, what should we do if we don't have medicine?"

When they were arrested, everything on their bodies was searched.

Yang Zheng carefully unbuttoned his clothes, seeing that his fair body was covered in sweat and bleeding in several places, he took off his cotton clothes and tore them with his teeth, gently wiped the sweat for him, and was careful. I don't know whether to comfort myself or to comfort him, "Uncle, they will definitely try to save us."