31. Raw Rice Cooked Mature Rice

After Tang Bao and Dandan studied again and again, in order to ensure that they would not stab each other in the back, they simply used the contract left by their ancestors. Now they have a good understanding of each other and can communicate with their minds. When they heard Dandan's brash words, they were frustrated. Extremely "Meat is not only expensive, but also less expensive. It's so easy to go to a state-owned store to buy a ticket."

Eggy's voice was proud, "It's very simple, you can just go to the mountain and catch it yourself, no matter what. In our space, even if it's a tiger or a prince, we can do whatever we want."

"I can still do this." Tang Bao was very happy now, and felt that his space was not so tasteless. Going to try it tomorrow.

Eggy noticed Tang Bao's thoughts, so she jumped up depressed, and kept saying, "It's obvious that you are useless, you didn't give me something good, or I can come out, and when I come out, I can make the space change. Big, even if you bring your parents in, you won't be bounced out Dandan is pure bragging. If you want to get to this point, it should be hundreds of years later.

You can still use your mind to store it in the space without touching things. It's really like this in the inheritance of the ancients, and it doesn't know what will happen in the end."

Tang Bao also wanted Dandan to be more powerful. "Ghost knows what good things you want, you let me move freely and I can climb mountains and rivers to give You are a bull and a horse to find what you want."

Eggy was very sad and ignored her. The ball rolled into the corner, quietly being a beautiful girl, feeling that she had embarrassed her ancestors, and she had to wait until Only when you get close to it can you perceive the aura, and now you lack wood aura.

Anyway,Tang Mingyuan rode his bicycle steadily, and when he heard his daughter's sigh, he couldn't help laughing, "Why are you unhappy, do you want to send herbs to the former old man?"

"No, we have already helped, no Maybe it's the end." Tang Bao is not a white lotus, and he can't tell him the truth. He simply acts like a spoiled child. "I just feel bad for the meat. Mom and Dad don't have dumplings to eat."

Tang Mingyuan was so happy with his daughter, and said with a smile, "Then wait a minute. Dad will take you to eat wontons."

"Okay" Tang Bao once again felt that he was really lucky to have a father who loved his daughter so much.

"Let's go meet the Liu family first, so that they won't have to worry about it in the future." Tang Mingyuan was also very curious, what kind of expression would Tang Hongjun look like when he found those books.

When Tang Hongjun saw it, his expression was absolutely wonderful.

After Tang Mingyuan and the others left, he sat on the stool and drank tea with his legs crossed. He wondered how he could get more enamel jars for those waiting outside without attracting attention, and he could also collect some in private. Money is spent.

After a while, Liu Jiayue came over in a brand-new light blue Lenin suit, which made her look extraordinarily fair and pretty, with a particularly graceful figure, which made Tang Hongjun subconsciously look dumbfounded. It cannot be denied that this aunt is much prettier than his wife. .

Seeing his astonishing eyes, Liu Jiayue was in a better mood. She raised her chin and asked reservedly, "Are you sure that nothing will go wrong today?"

"Sister, you are very smart. This trivial matter must be easily captured." Tang Hongjun was attentive. Poured her a cup of tea, "I also told Qiaoyue that she will go to the hospital to wait for you to go with her later, and the most coincidental thing is that my third uncle and Tang Bao will also come over later, if you know that Wu Aihua is going to marry Other women would probably cry to death."

His attitude made Liu Jiayue's face a little darker, even if he thought he was climbing up on his sister, but Commander Tang Hong's man was like a dog, and it was pleasing to the eye. Besides, now that he is his brother-in-law, even if he looks down on him, he has to take it easy.

"That's a coincidence," Liu Jiayue took a sip of tea and questioned about Tang Mingyuan before getting up to leave. "Well, I'll go to the hospital with Qiaoyue to meet Ge Hongxia first."

She came on a Phoenix bicycle. Yes, when he got up, the bicycle key accidentally fell to the ground. Tang Hongjun took the lead to pick it up. "I'm here, I'm here."

He was also lucky. At this time, he saw something under the desk.

He didn't say a word. After sending Liu Jiayue away with a smile, he closed the door and lay on the ground to take out a few books from under the desk. His face turned pale in an instant. Who is trying to frame himself wrong? This is the picket team preparing to go. How could the person who framed Tang Mingyuan appear here?

He stared at the seat not far away, and recalled that their father and daughter were sitting on the stool by the door when they came. Yeah, but now he's holding it in his hand, it can't be a dream, right?

He suddenly remembered that the third uncle had said gloomily to himself, don't force me to do something to you, I promise you dare to count on Xiaobao again, I can do it. Let you die silently.

Thinking of the legends about the Su family again, he swallowed and felt guilty. Once again, he felt that he should not provoke the Su family.

But remembering that now my wife and auntie may have started, they covered their heads with a headache, and I must think of a good way, this matter must not be counted on my head.

Ge Hongxia was wearing a slightly yellowed white lab coat. After seeing the two patients who came to see the doctor in a good mood, she saw that everything was fine. She took the enamel tank and walked out of the doctor's place by fetching water, ready to go for a stroll in the pharmacy. , by the way, you can talk to Hongjun.

Although she has normal facial features, but now she is young and fair-skinned, but she is youthful and lovely, and since she is from the Ge family, naturally no one will embarrass her.

There are not many people in the hospital. She saw two girls in fashionable Lenin clothes standing in the corridor. She glanced at them subconsciously. One had slightly plump skin, the other was tall and charming. Eye-catching.

Now the people in the town, even if they are not wearing mended clothes, they are also wearing gray clothes. Most of them have yellow faces, thin skin and bad complexions. It is really rare to see fat people.

Fat, it means that people eat well.

At this time when food and clothing are difficult, if people can eat well, they know that they are not ordinary people.

Ge Hongxia was also curious, and subconsciously slowed down, wanting to hear what they were saying.

"You're such a fool. If you really like him, then go for what you want. Now it's all about new ideas and freedom of marriage."

"But he doesn't seem to like me very much." Liu Jiayue and the others have long been secretive After inquiring clearly, I saw that Ge Hongxia was really attracted. She stood on the side and pretended to drink tea. She was very proud, but when she said it, she looked very sad. "I heard that his family is planning to marry him.

" Then what are you waiting for?" Liu Qiaoyue quickly gave her an idea. "If you really like her, then cook cooked rice with raw rice, so that he will definitely be with you, or he will be arrested and criticized."