Chapter 3: Visit

Trigger Warning: Sapnap x Quackity

I forgot to tell you guys, the ships are
Karlnapity
Skephalo
Dreamnotfound (of course)

I'll try to warn you before each chapter if any of those are included. Don't like, don't read.

*****************************

Sapnaps house was build out of a special kind of sand that didn't just get blown away by the flows of the sea. The form was like a semicircle, a lot of ornaments were drawn into the walls inside and outside. On the roof, Sapnaps mom had planted some seaweed and other plants, which now happily waved back and forth with the waves.

When the wooden door was finally opened, the first thing Dream could see was a lot of black hair covering his sight. "Hey mamas!", Sapnap yelled into his face.

He was a bit smaller than Dream and was wearing a white bandana and lots of different necklaces and bracelets. Around his orange tail he had bound a rope. A scar ran across his left shoulder. Sapnap liked to swim to the surface. Once, a human fisher had seen him and threwn a harpoon after him, which had hit his shoulder.

"Are you serious, they're gonna pay to much attention to us!", Dream hissed. "Sorry, Dream. But it's nice to see you man, really." Dream swam into the house without waiting for an invitation.

Inside, he saw Sapnaps boyfriend, Quackity, sitting on the sofa on his left, staring outside the window in front of him. A little hotspot for all kinds of sea animals was there. When the boys would get bored, they'd just watch the fishes and other sea creatures out there.

To the right were a few little cupboards and shelfs and the cage for the pet octupus.

Quackity was only a few centimeters smaller than Sapnap, had black hair and a purple tail. A few strands of seaweed were lazily bound around his chest.

Dream waved him a hello, which Quackity returned. Sapnap closed the door behind them. "So... you're actually gonna do this?", he asked, a sudden seriousness taking over his tone. Dream sighed. "Yes."

The plan was to swim over to the border between their countries and try to talk to a mermaid to find out how they felt about the war.

"Goodluck then", Sapnap said. "Wait, you're not gonna try to stop me?" Sapnap chuckled. "If you really want to do something, nothing can stop you." Dream grinned. "You're right."

"You should leave now, if you want to be back in the castle in time!", Quackity yelled from the sofa. Dream rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes, I'm leaving."

He wanted to swim out the door, but Sapnap held him back. "Wait!" "What?"

"What do you want us to write on your tombstone if the mermaids kill you?"