Chapter 116: Quackity

My mom's birthday is tomorrow and I don't know what to get her help 😭

*****************************

He was, in fact, not there. Dream wasn't to be seen anywhere.

But George, surprised by his newfound willpower, was not going to give up that soon.

He knew what some of the rebels looked like, especially that annoying noisy guy, Snapmap or something. So what if he snuck into the siren kingdom and asked for Sampam, who could then lead him to Dream?

It was way easier for a merman to disguise as a siren than for a siren to disguise as a merman, he just had to paint some extra scales and fins on his body and if nobody looked to closely...

Admittedly, it was risky. But George was desperate. He had never really realized before how much the siren had changed his life. George had gotten so used to being able to talk to him and now that he couldn't, it felt like Dream had taken a part of him with him.

Or rather, George had left a part of himself with Dream when he had left. How could he have been foolish enough to try to flee from something he wanted? Well, now the consequences were his to bear.

George was about to leave when he heard someone call out his name. He turned around to see someone swimming towards him at high speed. Squinting his eyes, he tried to see who it was.

"George! Wait!" As whoever got closer, George could make out the figure of a male with black hair and a dark blue tail. Should I wait for him...? He's coming from the siren kingdom's side of the border after all...

George didn't have enough time to think about it before the man stopped in front of him, the flow he was carrying almost blowing the merman a couple tail's lengths away.

"Who are you?", George asked, ready to defend himself if he had to as he realized the man was a siren. The siren, a man about George's age who had a huge deep scar across his face and a blind eye where the scar met the eye, took a few deep breaths before he answered: "I'm Quackity."