Chapter 4: Meeting

TW: Slight swearing?

Cliffhanger muhahahaha

*****************************

George was swimming blindly through the ocean, tears still swimming in his eyes, when he suddenly hit something.

"Ow!", something hissed. George quickly wiped his eyes, just to see another merman rubbing his reddened shoulder. "Oh my Neptune, I'm so sorry!", George exclaimed.

The other merman, who was a almost a head taller than George, had dirty blonde hair and was only wearing a green seagrass necklace and some kind of white mask with a smile drawn on it, which covered his whole face. His muscular body ended in a pretty quadratic tail that had a beautiful green colour. George couldn't help but stare at the form of the muscels on his arms, chest and stomach.

"It's fine...", a muffled voice from behind the mask responded, shooting George back into reality. "Oh uh... okay." They just swam there in akward silence for a moment.

George looked around to find out where in the ocean he was. The sea was darker here and when he turned around, he saw a forest of big seaweed. But it looked wrecked, eaten and scary.

Suddenly, he could feel the stare of the other burning into his back. "What's wrong?", George asked. The other one was silent for a second. "You're not supposed to be here", he mumbled. George was confused. "What do you mean, 'I'm not supposed to be here'?"

The guy with the mask was silent for a second, he seemed to be listening to something. Then he suddenly grabbed George and pulled him towards the seaweed forest. "Hey, what the-!", George yelled. "Don't look behind you", the other wispered back.

George froze for a second, then he pulled his arm out of the others grip. "Okay, I don't know who you are or what you want from me, but if I get kidnapped it should be atleast with more style.", George pouted, crossed his arms infront of his chest and turned around, just to see a big fishernet flowing right towards him.

He froze in shock. The other merman was yelling, but George couldn't move. All he could do was stare at that thing approaching him. He closed his eyes.