Chapter 34: The Plan

TW: Mentions of Captivity

*****************************

This could actually work... Chris looked at a detailed drawing of his plan on a paper infront of him.

First, I'll take down the cameras with my special weapon. He looked to the side, where something was laying behind a shelf. It was a broom with a pickaxe on top of it.

I gotta make sure I'm not on the video though, so I need to watch my step. It also has to be done fast so they won't see the object before the camera goes down. Oh right, since it needs to look like they did it, I'll have to position dad's lamp at the back of their pool today.

One of the not many things Chris had taken from home with him was a little lamp, which could be activated and deactivated with a remote from afar.

The reason he had taken it with him was that it used to be his fathers. He had always been angry that he couldn't turn out the light while laying in bed, so Chris had bought him this. Strangely, it was the thing that reminded him of his dad the most. And today, it would finally find a good use again, since Chris usually didn't need it.

For the plan, Chris had wrapped it in green paper. He wanted it to look like the green fishhumans eyes were glowing to make it seem like he had used some kind of ancient power to destroy the cameras.

Chris had found so many similarities to the sirens described in legends and fairytales, he was almost sure the green one had some sort of strange abilities. Plus, nobody could prove him wrong since they hadn't tested him for anything.

After that, I'll take them out and throw them into the sea. Then I'll destroy the tanks as silent as possible from the inside.

When I'm done with that, I'll take away my lamp so they won't find it and then go back inside and play some guy singing, so they'll think the fishhumans destroyed their tank by singing and escaped.

Everyone will probably come running. I'll turn off the singing, come running aswell and pretend I know nothing.

Oh my god, this is either brilliant or very, very stupid. But no matter, which one, it's very risky... I'm willing to take that risk though.

Alright. It needs to be done during the night and I have everything I need... I'll do it tonight.