Chapter 118: Make your Decision

Anyone else upset that last sentence isn't something George canonically said? 🥲

TW: Swearing

*****************************

"Quackity? That's a wierd name..."

"It's a code name, idiot!" The siren who had introduced himself as Quackity, sighed.

"How do you even know my name?", George asked, still suspicious about his intentions.

"I... Does it matter? You're here for Dream, right?"

"Yes...", George admitted, his eyes narrowing. "Well, I'm part of his rebellion, hence the code name. We know eachother pretty well, I'd say. I could lead you to him if you'd like."

George's heart started beating so loud and powerful in his chest he feared Quackity might hear it. This was his chance! "Yes!"

Quackity immediatly covered his mouth and looked around warily. "Are you trying to get us killed?!", he hissed. "Sowwy", George's muffled voice mumbled from somewhere behind the siren's hand.

Soon, said hand was removed and Quackity grinned knowingly. "That eager to see him again, huh? I thought you'd be more trouble." "More trouble?" "Yeah, well, you've barely asked anything. You seem to almost trust me blindly. Definetly not what I would've expected from a merman who was able to seduce Dream himself, but...", he trailed off.

"I did not seduce him!", George screeched, face glowing bright red. The merman crossed his arms and looked away, trying to get rid of the dark red blush covering his cheeks. "If anything, that stupid siren seduced me! He was the one who couldn't get enough of me, not the other way around!"

"Sure, whatever you say... Your fault for letting him seduce you, then", the blue-tailed siren responded. "It seems you don't even know what you signed up for with dating him. Geez, I really don't have time to babysit a clueless merman all the time..."

"We're not dating", George clarified. "Maybe not yet", Quackity answered. "But you want to date him, right? 'Cause if you're only here to break his heart again, then I'm not helping you."

"..."

George stayed quite for a few seconds. Yes, what did he actually want? As always, he had ran into things carelessly, not even thinking about what he was actually trying to achieve in the slightest.

"I..." "Look. Make your decision, you're wasting my time."

"I..." George swallowed hardly.

"Yes, I want a relationship with Dream."