Chapter 11: Injection

TW: Cussing, Captivity, Needles

*****************************

Dream had given up fighting against the net holding him when he realized it would only make the net tighter and also hurt his tail.

Whatever the human had done to make it stop, Dream was silently begging him to do it again. His tail had started hurting slightly a while ago and was now hurting more and more every second.

Suddenly, he could feel some cold surface beneath him. Through the net he could see the familiar redheaded human again, who was currently talking to those who had carried him. No, he was yelling at them. When he was finished, he came over to Dream and started talking to him in a soft voice again while carefully removing the net, first the face.

Dream used the opportunity to look around, while the human was working. He was lying on a metal table in a small white room without any windows. The only other furniture were some cupboards and shelves on the walls and a chair besides the table.

The human had finished taking of the net and was now observing the tail. He turned Dream around a few times and mumbled things to himself. Then he sucked in a sharp gasp. Dream leaned on his forearm to look at the man, who was now carefully touching the small space at the end of the tail where the big fin started. The human seemed to be worried.

He looked Dream in the eyes. They said the same thing as the day before. I'm so sorry.

What is he apologizing for?, Dream asked himself.

The human stood up and grabbed something from the far back of a cupboard. When he returned, he started talking again, even softer. The apologizing undertone worried Dream. What could he possibly be up to?

Again, the redhead injected him something, but it was different from the first one. Dreams eyelids immediatly became heavy. What the hell did he do to me?!, was his last thought before he passed out.