Chapter 6: Humans

TW: Captivity

************************************

Dream had been laying on the ground for who knows how long. The humans had taken away his mask, given him some wierd colourful things and thin white quadratics, but Dream hadn't touched them.

He had tried attacking the humans only to realize they were way stronger than him. They had also given him various sea plants and dead animals, probably to feed him. He didn't touch those either.

Now he was lying there, thinking about the merman they had taken away from him. Neptune, how much he hated them!

The humans were moving some of their own colourful things up and down on their white things. Dream didn't care about them. Right now, he wished his biggest problem would still be to try to talk to a mermaid or merman, not having to escape humans and save one. Well, if that was even still possible. He didn't want to think about that.

Suddenly, one of them, a young male with ginger hair and green coat, spoke up. After what he said, some of the others nodded. Two of them carefully went closer to Dream. He hissed at them again. One of them made a little jump backwards. Yes, good, be scared of me, Dream thought angrily.

The other one jumped towards him all of sudden, pressing his arms to the ground. Dreams head shot up, he snapped after the human, who yelled something. Other humans joined him in holding Dream down.

The male who spoke first wasn't one of them, he stood at the side. When the humans lifted Dream up to carry him away, his eyes were met with the humans. I'm so sorry, the humans eyes said.