Chapter 15: Totally not being a Creep :)

TW: Still Captivity

*****************************

Dream watched as the merman sank to the ground of his tank. He ded?, was all his brain, which was still out of order, could manage to say. It took atleast four passing humans until one noticed the mermans state. He froze, then ran away. Eh, they'll probably fix him.

When Dream awoke again, with a wonderful clear mind, the other had been brought back already. He was still unconcious, but his face had gained some colour and didn't look so white anymore.

Dream sighed. What was he supposed to do now? There was nothing and no one here to spend his time with and he definetly wouldn't be a creep and stare at the cute peaceful merman all day.

Wait a second, cute? Dream was surprised by his own thought. He slowly peeked over to the merman. His face was completly calm, eyes closed. Yeah, cute, Dream thought without hesitating anymore. He ended up do staring at the merman.

Holy Neptune, I never realized how beautiful the merfolk actually is... Maybe 'cause I never saw any of them, especially not this close... Or maybe, it's just him... His cheeks warmed up a bit.

Man, he's really playing with my mind... Father seems to have been right for once, they are great at manipulating. But strangely, he didn't feel like that was such a bad thing.