Chapter 30: Cuddling

Hi guys!
Our internet died the day before yesterday. Right when I was thinking about what to do, the neighbor came over and asked me to babysit his kids. The children reminded me that I have something called a life. So, updates probably won't be as much as before.

TW: Captivity, cussing?

*****************************

When George awoke, he felt something warm around him. Strong arms were holding him and a familiar smell surrounded him, but he couldn't quite grab who'se smell it was. George didn't know why, but he felt safer than ever, even though they were on a ship full of humans.

The person behind him snuggled closer. Suddenly, George remembered his nightmare and how Dream had comforted him. His face became red as a tomato as he realized who was currently cuddling him.

Wait, cuddling? Nah, we're just two friends comforting eachother. Right...?

Aargh, why is all of this so confusing?!

George decided to just drop the theme and concentrated on Dreams green tail infront of him. His scales shimmered in the light of the morning sun.

Behind him, Dream yawned. George pretended to be asleep. Then he noticed Dream wasn't moving. He was just looking at George. The heck is this idiot doing?!

Suddenly, he could feel a touch on his forehead. George froze. Dream just carefully moved some hair out of George's face. The merman blushed slightly, but didn't stop him. Then Dream nuzzled against him again.

Wait... if he's awake... why isn't he leaving? Or waking me up?

George decided he was too tired to think about this futher.

But I do want him to stay with me...