Chapter 56: Meet again

Alright, what do I do?

After George had swam far enough to not be seen by the inhabitants of the shipwreck, he had trouble deciding what to do.

Dream was gone and probably swimming in the wrong direction. Now what? If he went towards the soldiers, he probably wouldn't be able to leave again. Then again, if he didn't he might not find them again. And with every minute that passed the possibility of finding both Dream and the soldiers became smaller and smaller.

George sighed. Dream was strong. And he was a siren. He'd be fine. 'But didn't you promise to never leave him?', a small voice inside his head whispered. George shushed it.

Just as the first few bits of sunlight were painting the ocean floor in pastel colours, George reached the camp.

Carefully, he moved some sand upwards with his tail. The flow of the water blew it into the next tent.

Just a few seconds later, some interesting swear words came out of it. An annoyed looking brown haired merman moved the leaves that created the entrance aside and blinked at him.

"Uh... hey", George said awkwardly. "Who the fuck are you to interrupt my beauty sleep?", the guy responded groggily. "Uhm... I'm George."

Suddenly, the merman didn't look that tired anymore. "Do you have a friend named Dream?" "Yeah, I do! How did you know?" The guy simply chuckled. "I'll show you the way."

Curious, George followed him. They swam over to another tent. The brown haired male yelled into it: "Hey, green beast! Your beauty is here!" Something rustled inside and much to George's surprise Dream came out of the tent. "What the fuck do you want, Wilbur?"

George stared at the green tailed siren in front of him in disbelief. Then he hit him in the face. "Ow! The fuck...
George?!" Before he could move a muscle, George launched himself on him. "How dare you fucking leave me! Do you have any idea how worried I was?!", he hissed into his shoulder, weakly hitting his chest.
Dream chuckled. "Aw, missed me?", he asked. George immediatly pushed him away. "You wish."