My Life is A Joke Manga!

It was Now A Sunny day in New Tokyo as the Birds were singing the Bees are Buzzing and A Bunch of students were returning for another day at School as Star academy is the best School in all of Asia if not the world.

You were currently making your way to Class with your backpack hanging by your Shoulders and A Piece of Toast in your Mouth and-

Y/n: It's A Cliche we Get it!

Geez, Ruin the Mood why don't you?

Y/n: (Sigh) Sorry

You're Forgiven.

You continued running Toward Class when suddenly...

???: Aaaaaaaaaah!! There's A Dee Outside!

Y/n: A Heroes Gotta do what A Heroes got to do

You then ran off to see what the commotion was, and you saw A Friend of yours was in Absolute Shock!

Yuuko Aioi (She is the Butt of Many Jokes because of the Universe/ She is one of your Many Friends as well/ She isn't the brightest as she always Forgets to do her homework but she's pretty Nice/ She is also Prone to snapping as well)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yuuko Aioi (She is the Butt of Many Jokes because of the Universe/ She is one of your Many Friends as well/ She isn't the brightest as she always Forgets to do her homework but she's pretty Nice/ She is also Prone to snapping as well)

Y/n: Yuuko What's wrong?

Yuuko: (Shocked) T-T-There's A Deer outside!

You Looked outside and there is A Deer.

Y/n: Aww, Poor thing. I'll take care of it. Here Boy, Come boy.

Yuuko: (Shocked) W-What is he going to give it? Is that A Cookie!?

You were trying to give A Deer an Oatmeal cookie so it would leave, but it just rammed its antlers into your chest causing you to cough up Blood!

Y/n: BLEGH!

Yuuko: (Shocked) OH NO! HE JUST GOT HIT! IS ANYONE SEEING THIS!?

You then slowly got up and smiled.

Y/n: Hehehehehe!

Yuuko: (Shocked) Oh No What is he, Planning?

You then Climbed up The Building and smiled cockily!

Y/n: TAKING IT FROM THE TOP ROPE! HYAAAA!

You then Jumped off of the building attempting to elbow-drop the deer, but you Just hit the ground instead Missing by A Few Feet!

Y/n: AAAGH!

Yuuko: (Shocked) OH NO HE ATE IT!

Y/n: Tch, Okay Deer you won that One but that won't last very- BLEGH!

The Deer then rammed you!

Yuuko: (Shocked) AAAGH! IS ANYONE SEEING THIS!?

You then got A Spark in your eyes as you just smirked.

Y/n: Kaioken... Times... 3!!

You then Grabbed the Deer by the Antlers and slammed it back First into the ground creating A Small deer Sized Crater on the ground as you Began Laying it down with Punches before it got up and ran out of the school grounds!

Y/n: Yeah, Run off Bambi! I don't give A Damn!

You then Turned off Kaioken and walked through the window back into the school Hallway as you smiled.

Y/n: You Okay Yuuko?

Yuuko: (Shocked) Y-Yeah, I'm Just Peachy Keen...

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Heh, I swear my Life is some kind of Joke Manga

The Ultimate Shonen Jump Hero (Book 6)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें