Good For Nothings and Breasts!

Soon You had all encountered Another Village where thankfully you can all Pay for the next Meal and you were all about to leave before any Assassins to catch up with any of you when A Woman came by scared out of her Mind.

???: Monsters! I was Attacked by Monsters! Somebody Help me!

Y/n: Oh God! Ma'am are you Okay? Did they Hurt you? What did they do?

Osuzu: Oh, Thank you, someone came to Help me. My Name Osuzu, and I'm A Local Woman. You are?

Osuzu (A Local Motherly woman/ She is A Kind Soul/ She is The Granddaughter of a Gambling Owner/ She is A Fan of your work, but she is too Shy to tell you/ Imagine A Bustier Hinata, and you get her)

Y/n: Y/n L/n

Osuzu: (Blushing/Thoughts) AAAAAH! It's Him! I can't even Talk to him! But I Must!

Y/n: You seem so Nice, you Seem Like a Mix of a Girl I Know named Hinata and My Mom, except Legal.

Osuzu: W-What?

Y/n: My Mom Looks Very Young. So, What Attacked you?

Osuzu: B-Boob Monsters...

Y/n: 

Osuzu: (Blushing) Boob Monsters. They Attacked me and began grabbing at my Boobs. They wouldn't stop so as soon as I saw my Opportunity, I ran away back to the Village Last Night.

Y/n: Okay Look let me talk to the Village Leader. I'll Deal with them Myself.

Osuzu: (Blushing) T-Thank you...

That Night...

You had Gotten her grandfather to organize A Hunt for these Boob Monsters and now you had Taken Chifusa with you to stop these Monsters with her as Bait.

Chifusa: Why do I have to do this?

Y/n: Look because as Far as I Know, You're the one in Our group with the biggest chest and I can't Put Osuzu in danger.

Chifusa: Really?

Y/n: Come one could you Please do it. For me?

Chifusa: (Sigh) Fine, but you Owe me.

Y/n: Good Girl.

Soon 4 Pairs of Glowing Yellows appeared and just then 4 Monsters with Glowing eyes wearing Cloaks and Bamboo Hats Jumped in to Grab her when suddenly...

Y/n: Star Platinum: Za Warudo!!

You then Stopped time as you Grabbed the four Monsters as you Put them down and Wrapped Some strong branches around them and you resumed time.

Y/n: Time to see who these Boob Monsters really are.

You then removed the Masks and Hats to reveal...

Y/n: (Gasp) Four Random Kids! Why?

Kid 1: We Miss our Mom!

Kid 2: She's not with us anymore!

Kid 3: We Just Miss her Chest so Much...

Kid 4: So, we Do this Just to feel women's Bosoms Again Because We Miss her.

Y/n: Really? Poor Kids, I never would Live without my mom either but on the other hand... WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!? THAT IS WRONG! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW! UGH!

Kids: Sorry...

Chifusa: Look Kids If you never do this again, then... (Blushing) I'll Let you Play with my Boobs for A Whole Afternoon...

Kids: Deal!

Y/n: You're doing A Good thing Chifusa, I Buy You Lunch Later.

Chifusa: (Blushing) T-Thanks Y/n...