The 1st Trial! / The Speedy Slowpokes!

Soon you, Math, and Gloria had begun to go onto the First Trail where you all had to find 3 Speedy slowpokes who were said to be very Fast.

Gloria: Speedy Slowpokes? Ha! How Fast can those Bloody things be? They're Slowpokes!

Y/n: Well who Knows they could have A Speed Boosting Nature and A Ton of Speed Boosting EV's? Like some of kind of RPG Starring A Quirky Spider

Gloria/Math: Huh?

Y/n: Never mind that, Let's Just keep Moving.

You all Kept Moving until you spotted A Galarian Slowpoke with A Uniform in it's Mouth.

Y/n: Uh? Why does it have A-?

Gloria: MOTHERFUCKER! THAT THING HAS MY UNIFORM! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT! YOU DAF CUNT I'LL KILL YOU!

She then tried running for the Slowpoke, but it saw her and sped off!

Gloria:  ...!?

Math: Wow.

Y/n: Don't worry I am A Master at Catching Pokémon! Ready Math?

Math: Ready!

And then the two of you did this...

Math: DUDE IT GOT IT!

Y/n: Well Pin it down!

Math then Created some Shadow Clones which Pinned the Super-Fast Slowpoke down as you grabbed the Uniform and Pulled it out of its Mouth!

Y/n: here we go! Your Uniform my Lady.

Gloria: (Blushing) Wow, Thanks. Now don't Look.

Y/n: Why?

Gloria then Proceeded to Take off her clothes put them in her Backpack and then put on her Training Uniform!

Gloria: Here! Now I'm Ready for these Trials!

Y/n: So Cute~!

Gloria: (Blushing) Y-You really think so?

Y/n: Of course, yeah!

Math: (Yawn) Can we continue Now? I'm Missing my Own Funeral.

Gloria then shoved him to the ground.

Gloria: Let's Just continue, we still have two more Super Speedy Slowpokes Left.

Y/n: Yes, Ma'am!

Math: Ouch.

Time Skip!

The Three of you had Returned to Master Mustard along with everyone else who had beaten at least one of those super-Fast Slowpokes and he was Giving A Speech.

Mustard: Congratulations everyone you had all done A Good Job. Now for everyone who had Passed I shall give all of you A Pass, which will allow all of you to explore the rest of the Island. It is now time for the Second Trial! You all Must now collect Max Mushroom's to Make Max Mushroom Soup which shall allow Pokémon to Gigantamax More Naturally! Now go out and complete this, Trial!

Everyone then Began Moving out of the Dojo to go out and Search for Max Mushrooms as you were once grouped together with the other two.

Gloria: Okay where are we going to Find Max Mushrooms?

Y/n: Well, it's going to be somewhere Dark and Warm... I Know where they are! Just follow me!

Math: Let's go!

All three of you then ran off to find Max Mushrooms!