The Legend of Red and Blue Y/n! (Part 1)

We Open up at the Mansion where Y/n was Preparing to go on A Date with Yuno because she had been pretty Antsy About the whole thing, but just as you had finished getting Dressed Yor walked in and smiled.

Yor: Hello Y/n, I Hope you're ready to go and Take Anya to the Aquarium Today.

Y/n: Huh? What do you mean?

Yor: Eh? Y/n you did remember that today is the day you Promise to Take Anya and Me to the Aquarium Today right?

You were now sweating Bullets because you realized you fucked up.

Y/n: Y-Yeah, Of course I did.

Yor: Good, we'll be waiting for you outside.

She then closed the door as you were walking around the room Nervously.

Y/n: Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Damnit! I can't handle both of them Today! and I can't Break Anya's Little heart! I can't use A Shadow clone either because then they'll be able to realize that it's not really me, It's Just a Souless Copy No Matter how good I make it. Wait... AHA! I Know what to do! Hmmm...

You then Began to Generate energy into your Body as you Began to Split into two People and soon you split into Two People slammed into different walls in the room as you both Looked around confused.

The Only Difference between the two of you is that one of you had red eyes and the other one had blue eyes.

Red Y/n: Huh? Strange. I had no Idea we could do that.

Blue Y/n: Yeah, Pretty Strange if you ask me. How Long did we know that-?

Red Y/n: For Some time Now. We Just never used it before because no good reason.

Blue Y/n: Ah, I see. So, who do we Take? 

Red Y/n: I say I take Yuno and You Take Yor?

Blue Y/n: Sounds good to me. Um... You do think anything could go Bad right?

Red Y/n: Ah, It's Okay, if anyone could go wrong, we could Handle it.

Blue Y/n: Right.

And soon the two of you separated to go on your Dates as begins the Adventures of Red and Blue Y/n!