Rimuru Personal Time! 🍋

After that whole Mess, you had Begun to take A Break and Just relax in the Estates Hot Baths as you were just relaxing releasing all of the stress in your Muscles, as you smiled.

Y/n: Oh Yeah this feels Nice... Really Nice... I should probably do this more Often... It's Good for the Soul

Just then Rimuru showed up and looked up at you.

Rimuru: Hey Y/n

Y/n: Oh, What the hell!? Oh Sorry, Rimuru it's you. I'm still trying to recognize your slime form...

Rimuru: So, What? Do you think All slimes Look the same?

Y/n: N-No what I mean is-!

Rimuru: No, I'm Just Kidding! To be Honest slimes do all Look the same Just in different colors.

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Oh Yeah, I keep forgetting...

Rimuru then Jumped into the steaming water as she began to almost melt due to relaxation and she smiled.

Rimuru: Oh Yeah this feels Nice...

Y/n: Yeah... Hey Rimuru?

Rimuru: Yeah?

Y/n: Did you ever do anything fun in Tempest?

Rimuru: Well, we Just did seasonal things but sometimes we did things out of the Ordinary, like one time I had Some of the Ladies do this sumo thing and It was Hilarious.

Y/n: You are Just a Bi Icon you know that?

Rimuru then Blushed.

You then Sunk deeper into the water as Rimuru Blushed even harder.

Rimuru: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Rimuru: You're Naked under that water right?

Y/n: Yeah? Why ask?

Rimuru then Turned back into her Human form, and she was Naked as the day she was reincarnated!

Y/n: WOAH! Holy Crap! W-What are you doing!?

Rimuru: I-I want us to do it!

Y/n: Oh. (Blushing) Ooooh... Alright, I can do that, but your A Slime so the question is...

Rimuru: Oh Yeah, I can Just shape my Body to make one.

Y/n: Checks out. Okay, Let's do this.

Lemons Begin! Skip if you want!

Rimuru then got up and she Slammed your Lips into hers and you both Began Making out as she was clearly Acting dominance and was pushing you to the wall of the spring, but you took the Opportunity and Grabbed her Butt as she Blushed.

Rimuru: Y/n~

She then Smiled and Pulled you out of the water as she Looked at your member and she was Shocked!

Rimuru: (Thoughts) Holy shit! It's that Big!? I can see what the other women say about him in bed~

Rimuru then slimed and then went down and Began Taking in the tip while you Just watched and knowing that she can far further pushed her head down to the base and Thanks to being A Slime she has no Gag reflex to speak of.

Rimuru: MMMPRGH~!!

She continued sucking until you came down her throat and she finally released as she smiled and got on all fours Pointing her cute little butt towards you.

Rimuru: Well I'm asking for it~ Make me your Cock sleeve~

Y/n: (Blushing) Uh, Okay

You then got on top of Rimuru Mounting her and You Began Poking her Asshole which caused her to get shocked!

Rimuru: W-Wait!

Y/n: Hey I want to do this safe Okay, besides your into it~

Rimuru: (Blushing) Y-Yeah...

You then Began to Pump in and Out of her Asshole as she Began getting cross eyed and drooling as soon you exploded into her Asshole, and she fell on her face with her butt into the air.

Lemons End!

Rimuru: Oh God that felt good... Finally, 41 and I'm not A Virgin anymore...

Y/n:  Wait, You're 41?

Rimuru: I'm Spiritually 41 and As a Demon Slime I'm Immortal

Y/n: That explains why you Look so Damn Good~

Rimuru: Oh, You want another round~?

Y/n: There is One side I didn't cover~

Rimuru: Then come and do it~

The two of you then continued to go at it in the Baths, as there was A Sign on the doors not to disturb.