Divers and Breasts!

Soon you had all ended up at A Divers Town where Chifusa and Kaede had pretty bitten off more than they can Chew, Quite Literally as they pretty Much made your Food bill to High and you were all hired as Divers for the Restaurant.

Y/n: Thanks for getting all of us into This you two.

Chifusa/Kaede: Oh, Shut up...

Okami: All Three of you stop fighting. Here she comes.

Oiso: Alright Ladies, You Four Are going to work for me Now, so shape up and don't act Out.

Oiso (The Owner of a Seaside Restaurant/ She once Known as the best Diver in her entire Village or that was until she grew her Breasts, and she wasn't very Good at it/ She hates them for that and not being big enough to be rich or powerful either)

Y/n: I'm A Man.

Oiso: Yeah, But I'm calling you A Lady Just to make you feel Bad.

Y/n: I don't know why but I feel Like I'm going to Kick your Butt Later. You know this Seems Strange?

Oiso: What is?

Y/n: How do you dive with Boobs that Big?

Oiso then Got Angry/Depressed and Turned around.

Oiso: I can't. I was the best Diver around and I lost that thanks to my Chest.

Y/n: Woah sorry for pressing your Buttons Lady.

Oiso: It's fine, It's fine. Okay so Let's dive. We need to find Octopus.

Y/n/Chifusa/Kaede/Okami: Right!

Soon you had all Began to dive Underwater where A Strange Figure began watching all of you from An Underwater cave Just smiling with Shark Like Teeth, and its Glowing eyes. Soon all thee of you had Come across A Massive Octopus and you been all About to attack it when...

Y/n: I am not having another Octo Papa Again! FINAL FLASH!!

You then destroyed the Giant Octopus as it began to float to the Surface and the girls Looked at you Just giving you Surprised looks as you just have back A Thumbs up! But then something slammed into you, Making you Draw Blood as it bit down on you!

Girls: ...!?

Y/n: What the hell are you?

The Figure Looked like Azad but he had the Features of A Shark!

Fishman Azad: I am Fishman Azad!

Y/n: Great, This shit again.

Fishman Azad: Shark Darts!!

He then Began shooting A Bunch of Water darts at you as you Blocked them with Armament Haki coated Arms, and the girls tried to swim to you, but you swung your arm which created A Wave which sent them Back to Land!

Oiso: What is he doing!?

Chifusa: He's trying to keep us from getting Hurt!

Kaede: We have to go and save him.

Okami: I wish I we could none of us could hold our Breaths that Long

Oiso: I can but my Chest is so Big it keeps me Afloat! Damnit!

Chifusa: Here I'm going to do this for you.

Oiso: Huh?

She then Used her Skill which absorbed Oiso's chest making her chest explode out of her Shirt Again leaving them bare, but Oiso was reduced to A C-Cup.

Oiso: Wow, Thank you.

Chifusa: Don't worry about it, just go and save him!

Oiso: Right!

She then Jumped into the water and swam down to see you fighting against Fishman Azad, so she Grabbed a Harpoon she dropped, and she impaled him in the shoulder with it!

Fishman Azad: AAAAAAAAAAAGH! YOU BITCH!

He then bit down on her Arm causing her to Bleed, as you then Threw your Arm back Heating it up as it turned red!

Osio: (Thoughts) What the Hell!?

Fishman Azad: No! Impossible!

Y/n: NRRRRRAAAAAGH!! GUM GUM...

Fishman Azad: NO! I'll BITE YOUR FACE OFF BECUASE YOU CAN DO SO!

Y/n: RED HAWK!!!

You then Slammed him deep into his Chest as he Spewed up Blood and A Massive Belt of Fire came out of his Back as he was Sent flying into A Rock structure as A Bunch of Boulders were dropped onto him.

You then quickly Grabbed Oiso and Pulled her to the Beach where the other Three are waiting and you Began necessitating her until she woke up, coughing up water.

Oiso: Thanks Y/n...

A Little Bit Later...

Oiso: Man, I got to Hand it over to you guys, You saved me and you made my chest Managble for Diving.

Y/n/Chifusa: Hehehe, You're Welcome

Oiso: You Know what I am Joining you guys on this Quest. You sound like you can use all of the help you need.

Y/n: Really?

Oiso: Hey you saved my Life, so You scratched my Back I Scratch yours!

Y/n: Well Good. I Hope this Covers the Tab

Oiso: Hey No problem, let bygones be Bygones! Just got to close up Shop and we Can Go.

Y/n: Great! We stand more of A Chance Now!