Assassin's and Breast Illusion!

After some More Traveling all three of you had Been running Low on Money and since you couldn't go Back Home in Fear of anyone following any of you, you had to come with A Brand-new way to make Money.

That's where Chifusa and her Huge Knockers Become Important.

Kaede: Come one Come all You beautiful Busty Ladies! Meet Chifusa Manyuu the Woman with breast that never stop growing! It's 100 Yen A View, and 1,000 Yen A Touch, and an Extra 500 Yen on top of that for A Groupe!

Chifusa: (Blushing) Kaede this is so Embarrassing; I'm going to Kill you Later...

Chifusa was standing on top of A Table with her Breasts all out and Proud, and There were A Ton of Lesbian and Bi women who would Love to see that. Meanwhile you were sitting at the counter drinking fruity Cocktails as you watched them doing their scheme.

Y/n: Man, that's Like an Evil Kind of Genius. I Like that.

???: You need any more Drinks Sir?

Y/n: Oh Sure, and Put A Little Lemon in it Please, Miss?

Okami: Oh, I'm Okami, I'm the Owner of this Inn, Nice to meet you, Sweetie!

Okami (A Secret Assassin sent by the Manyuu Clan in order to Kill all three of you/ She Plays the roles of Landowners to try and Get Unsuspecting Targets to Trust her/ She has the Skill of Chichi-Modou which allows her to Hypnotize People with her...

Okami (A Secret Assassin sent by the Manyuu Clan in order to Kill all three of you/ She Plays the roles of Landowners to try and Get Unsuspecting Targets to Trust her/ She has the Skill of Chichi-Modou which allows her to Hypnotize People with her Boobs)

Okami: (Thoughts) Oh God I have to Hurt him too? I mean... He's so cute, and he's such A Great Guy. You Know I'll Hypnotize him as well. I know that they told me to Kill Him, but I can't do it.

She then walked over to the Fruity Drink she was making, and she Proceeded to make two More drugging them with Herbs, To Make sure to Begin her Plans.

Okami: Here you Y/n Some drinks for you and You Girls

Y/n: Thanks

Soon all three of you had Begun to Take the Tainted Drinks and as soon as they Began to set in Okami took her Boobs out of her Dress as she Began Medling them all to your Sight, and it began A Hypnotic Process.

Okami: Yes, come here You Three~ You'll all Be my Lovely Slaves for now on~ You want them don't you~? You can Have A Taste Y/n~?

You being Hypnotized but due to Kaede being Thirstier than You Pushed you out of the way Knocking you out of the Hypnotization!

Y/n: Hey, What A Second!?

Okami: Oh Crap...

Y/n: BOTH OF YOU WAKE UP!

You then wacked both of the girls over the head as they were knocked out of Hypnosis!

Kaede: Huh, what's going on?

Chifusa: Hey She was trying to Make us her Sax Slaves!

Okami: I... Uh... Um...

Just then A Voice came from the Backroom.

???:

Just then Another Azad came out of the Backroom!

Y/n: Azad?

Chop Chop Azad: Yes! Well No... I'm Not any Azad, I'm Chop Chop Azad!

Y/n: Eh?

He then split into several Pieces!

Y/n: Pfft, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD THAT'S SO PATHETIC!

Chop chop Azad: Pathetic Huh? Watch this! Chop Chop Moonlit water Dragon Harpoon!!

He then shot out A Bunch of Water coated Knives towards you, and you quickly dodged it as you fell to the ground. Okami then Grabbed Some Potions she made and began throwing them trying to get all of you under the Influence again, as the Entire Inn ran into Chaos!

You had then Picked A Fight with Chop Chop Azad, as he split into Multiple Pieces, half of them chasing after Kaede, as Chifusa was fighting against Okami!

Kaede: GET AWAY FROM ME!

Chop Chop Azad: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU CAN'T CHOP ME SO YOU HAVE NO DEFENSE AGAINST ME GIRLY! I'M GOING TO- OOOOOOOOH!

He then fell to the ground Trying to Clutch something when it's revealed you Kicked him in his Crotch.

Kaede: Wow, Nice Job.

Y/n: Yeah, It worked Before. Hey Azad?

Chop Chop Azad: W-What...?

Y/n: Hakai.

Chop Chop Azad: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

He then got disappeared from existence.

Y/n: God that was such A Stupid fucking Idea. Why would he think of that? Seriously? Chop Chop Fruit? You serious? 

Okami: KYYYYYYYYYYYYAH!!

Y/n: Huh!?

Okami was Now Flat chested as Chifusa's shirt Blew off do her Boobs growing Far Bigger!

Y/n: Is that, that New Skill?

Chifusa: (Blushing) Y-Yeah...

Y/n: Let Me try something. Hey, Okami?

Okami: (Blushing) Y-yeah?

Y/n: I'll Fix this, but you have to tell us everything you know about who sent you to get Us. Alright?

Okami: Really?

Y/n: Deal?

Okami: Deal.

You then Began channeling energy into Okami's Chest as soon her Breasts then Began to grow again as they returned back to their normal size.

Okami: T-They're Back... T-Thank you!

Chifusa: What was that?

Y/n: The Breast flow Technique. I learned that A Loooooong time ago.

Chifusa: You have to teach Me, Please.

Y/n: Hmmm... Okay then. I Will. It will take time though.

Chifusa: I will take the time and dedication to learn it.

Y/n: Good, Now Lets go. We're Taking Okami with us.

Chifusa/Kaede: WHAT!? WHY!?

Y/n: I don't see her as A Bad Person, Just A Person who can Help Us.

Okami: (Blushing) T-Thank you...