Marnie!

After defeating Kabu Night was beginning to fall again as soon You had Noticed Team Yell had Returned and in greater Numbers!

Goh: Oh Arceus, Their Back...

Chloe: Why do they have to be Back Now of all times...

Y/n: I'll Handle them. Hey Team Yell!

And Team Yell continued to Ignore you and Continue to Just make Noise Like their Team Name Stated.

Team Yell Grunts:

Y/n: HEY! LISTEN TO ME!

Yell Grunt 1: Hey it's that Y/n Guy!

Yell Grunt 2: He's Threatening Marnie's Victory!

Yell Grunt 3: Get Em'!

???: STOP! Shut up! I don't need your help!

Just then the Crowd Parted as A Young woman Began walking over Clearly annoyed over Team Yell's Antics.

Marnie: God, Just stop! It's annoying. Okay? Ugh!

Marnie (One of the competitors of the Galar championships/ She is the younger sister of the Spikemuth Gym Leader and wants to win to help save her town from Poverty/ Her Partner and Ace is her Morpeko)

Y/n: So their with you?

Marnie: God I hope they aren't. So You're Y/n right?

Y/n: Yes.

Marnie: Good, I want A Battle.

Y/n: Why?

Marnie: To Test your strength.

Y/n: Sounds good to me.

Marnie: Go, Crogunk!

Y/n: Go, Sir'fetched!

Marnie: Crogunk use Poison sting!

Crogunk then Began Unleashing A Bunch of Poison darts from his Mouth Towards Sir'fetched which he began to Block with his Grassy Shieled, and you had an idea!

Y/n: Alright Sir'fetched use Star Assault!!

Sir'fetched than charged towards Crogunk Leek first and he slammed into Crogunk knocking it out!

Marnie: Hm, Good Job. Now, Go Scraggy!

Y/n: Sir'fetched Just Block!

Marnie: Scraggy use Headbutt!

Scraggy then Began to Bash its head against Sir'fetched shield pushing the Duck back until Sir'fetched Was recharged and grabbed his sword!

Y/n: Now use Leaf Blade!!

Sir'fetched Leek then Glowed Green as he slashed at Scraggy and Knocked it out!

Marnie: Alright here comes my Partner. Go Morpeko! Use Aura Wheel!

Morpeko then Began to Create An electric Hamster wheel which she charged into Sir'fetched Knocking it back!

Y/n: Alright Sir'fetched Return. Ready, Pikachu?

Pikachu: Ready!

Morpeko then Began to Transform as it's body began to turn Black and Purple as it's eyes glowed red!

Y/n: What is going on?

Marnie: This is Morpeko's Ability. He is now Hangry. Now use Aura Wheel!

This time Aura wheel was now A Dark type move which hit Pikachu first due to its increased speed!

Pikachu: AAAAGH!

Y/n: Pikachu use Electroweb!

Pikachu then Trapped Morpeko into A Web as He landed back onto the ground!

Y/n: Now use ElectroBolt!!

Marnie: Huh?

Pikachu then Began creating an Electroweb and Bean firing it into A Massive Thunder Bolt which Began to pin Morpeko down with dozens of more webs, as Pikachu Jumped into the air!

Y/n: Pikachu finish this with Iron Tail!

Pikachu: TAKE THIS!

Pikachu then slammed his tail down onto Morpeko taking it out.

Marnie: Hm, Good Job. I'll have to Just come. back stronger. Goodbye.

Team Yell: YEAH! GO MARNIE! WE BELIVE IN YOU!

Marnie: JUST BE QUIET!

Y/n: Huh, Cute Girl. Though I wonder who Form this Team if it wasn't her? Hmm.