Tohru's Father!

We Open up at the Mansion where Tohru was Just cleaning up the Place and suddenly there was A Loud Banging out the door.

Y/n: Coming!

Just then the Banging became Louder!

Y/n: I said I'm coming! Geez Louise!

You then Opened the door to be met by this Old Man.

Damocles (He is Tohru's Father/ He is A Very Old-Fashioned Man who doesn't believe Dragons should Mix with Humans and Vice versa/ He is also the leader of the Chaos Faction, Friends with Shouta's wizard father, and His Favorite book is Lord of the...

Damocles (He is Tohru's Father/ He is A Very Old-Fashioned Man who doesn't believe Dragons should Mix with Humans and Vice versa/ He is also the leader of the Chaos Faction, Friends with Shouta's wizard father, and His Favorite book is Lord of the rings)

Damocles: I have come for Tohru.

Y/n: Sorry we don't want any,

Damocles: No Wait, I-

You then shut the door in his Face when suddenly the Door Was Vaporized as he stood there.

Damocles: I said I am here for Tohru.

Y/n: Okay Man, you need to Leave now before I cave your Teeth in.

Damocles: You dare Taunt me Human!?

Y/n: Oh Yeah, I Fucking Dare!

You then Turned SSJ.

Y/n: What you going to do Bro? Huh? Come at me bro! Come at me!

Tohru: Father! What are you doing here?

Damocles: I am here for you Tohru.

Tohru: Fine then... Let's make this into A game to the Death!!

Damocles: Fine.

Before either of them can do anything you wacked them both over the head!

Y/n: STOP THAT! Geez you Dragons are too Blood thirsty. Solving everything with Violence.

Damocles: You Distill your Tongue Human! I Just want to see my Daughter.

Y/n: Bitch, we have Nukes! Oh. (Takes out Recorder) Put that on A T-Shirt. Bitch we Have Nukes. (Puts Recorder Away) But there is one way Where I can see is solving.

Damocles: A Battle?

Tohru: Bloodshed?

Y/n: Jesus, No. I got another Idea.

10 Bottles of Sake Later...

You were all Now Drunk as you smiled!

Y/n: So yeah, I walked up to that Frieza Guy... I Looked at him... and I smacked him in his Smug ass Face...

Tohru: That's Hic! That's my Man! Hahahahaha!

Damocles: Now that's Hic a Real Man! More Celebratory Sake! Hic!

Y/n/Tohru: Yeah! Hahahahaha!

Meanwhile at Kobayashi's work she had A Chill down her spine as she felt something was Off.

Kobayashi: I feel like, I'm going to regret something when I Get back Home.