That Maid is... Weird.

We Open up outside of the Mansion as your Kids and Little sisters were Playing/Training as You Just sat there and drank Iced tea as you smiled.

Y/n: Damn this stuff is good.

You were taking A Sip as You heard some Noise from the neighbor's House.

???: GET AWAY FROM YOU CREEP!

Y/n: Huh? Isn't that, That Takanashi Girl?

???: MR. Y/N! HEEEEELP!

Y/n: Oh Geez, A Heroes Job is Never done!

You than ran into the Yard to see A Little Russian girl running away from her House!

Y/n: Misha? Misha What's wrong?

Misha: There's A Creep trying to get to Me! Help me!

Misha Takanashi (She is A Little girl coming from A Wealthy Family/ She has A Japanese Father and A Russian Mother/ Her Mother Died recently making her A Lonely and Bratty girl/ She is constantly at odds with her Maid Tsubame)

Y/n: What!? Where's this Creep!? I'll Kick their ass!

Misha: There's! There's the Creep!

Y/n: Uh... Misha... That's A Maid...

Misha: CREEP!

Y/n: (Plain) Uh-Huh. 

Tsubame: Master you shouldn't run like that. What if someone Snatches you up.

Misha: YOU WOULD SNATCH ME UP CREEP!

Tsubame: Oh Master, You're so Funny!

Tsubame Kamoi (A Former Member of the JSDF/ She ended up being Discharged when she Lost her Eye during A Fight and now wears an Eyepatch/ She is A Natural Born fighter and Loving little girls Picked up A Job as Misha's Maid/ She is A Total Tease a...

Tsubame Kamoi (A Former Member of the JSDF/ She ended up being Discharged when she Lost her Eye during A Fight and now wears an Eyepatch/ She is A Natural Born fighter and Loving little girls Picked up A Job as Misha's Maid/ She is A Total Tease and has A Very Muscular Body)

Y/n: Uh-Huh. I Understand. I am Y/n L/n, you are?

Tsubame: Tsubame Kamoi. I am Attending to Master Misha Takanashi. I was A Part of the Japanese Special Defense forces!

Y/n: Really?!

Tsubame: But then I was Unemployed!

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Oh...

Tsubame: But Now I'm A Maid, and I Must say you have some adorable little girls!

Y/n: Oh, thank you they get that from their mothers!

Tsubame: Oh, I thought they would have gotten that from you.

Y/n: Oh, Thank you Miss! Would you like to come Inside for some Tea?

Tsubame: Oh, I would hate to Impose.

Y/n: No, It's Okay, I Insist.

Tsubame: Well, okay then. I Just need Little Misa-

Misa: Get away from me, Creep!

She then Tried running by you grabbed her by the collar of her shirt.

Y/n: Geez, Calm down. Play with the others, It's Okay. Sorry I hadn't known her for Long but her mother died, and you know how Kids Act.

Tsubame: Oh, I Understand Completely.

Y/n: Please have some Tea. It's Camill.

Tsubame: Oh, Thank you.