How to Cheat your way through A Training Arc!

So, with the New Rising Threats of EVIL Reviving the Dead, Android Azad, The Strongest five, and God who else you knew you had to make sure that everyone in your family is Safe, and you had A Crazy Idea that Might Just work.

You had Gathered all 7 Dragon Balls thanks to the Tracker Bulma Made and you then Smiled knowing what you were going to do.

Y/n: Shenron Arise and Grant me my Wish!

Just then the skies darkened, and A Giant Beam of Light shot up through the dragon Balls as Shenron Had appeared.

Shenron: I am the eternal Dragon Shenron. Tell me and I shall Grant 3- Oh God it's you again. Is anyone dead?

Y/n: No, No. I have some other Ideas.

Shenron: Oh Okay. What are your wishes?

Y/n: Okay first Shenron, I wish that all my Girlfriends, Sisters, and my Best Buddy Math gets Zenkai Boosts so they can be as Strong as me!

Shenron's Eyes then glowed.

Shenron: That is done. This Applies to Future Loved ones.

Y/n: Second Wish, I wish for A Brand-New Security system for the Estate so we can keep Bad Guys out!

Shenron's Eyes then glowed again.

Shenron: Done-zo.

Y/n: Cool! Cool! Now, what should my Third wish should be?

???: I wish for the Most delicious Cheesecake ever!

You then Looked Behind you and Usagi was there Making her own Wish, as then A Cheesecake landed in front of her and she began eating.

Shenron: Done. Now I shall leave Mortals. Goodbye

He then disappeared as all 7 Dragon balls flew off and you Turned to Usagi.

Y/n: Seriously Usagi? Cheesecake

Usagi: Are you mad at me?

Y/n: No, I had no idea what to do for A Third wish anyway

Usagi: Great!

Y/n: Alright, Is everyone ready to do some Training?

Usagi: Yep, everyone is already outside ready to do it. How does this work anyway?

Y/n: Well, we're going to work with this in our Base forms and then exhaust ourselves enough for our Boosts to Kick in, Get Stronger, and then put it on repeat.

Usagi: Ugh, it sounds like A Lot of work.

Y/n: Hey don't worry, you'll be fine, My Little Moon Bunny

Usagi then Hugged you smiling.

Usagi: Awww, Thank you.

Y/n: Now Let's get super strong!

Usagi: Yeah!

You both then walked down to go outside so you can both Train with the others and get super strong so you can all prepare for some of the worst of Bad Guys!