Meet the Uzaki's!

We Open up at A House in the subarbs in the Mid Afternoon as You were returning to Uzaki's Home with Uzaki herself, as A Familiar Looking woman was watching some Spanish Soap Opera's by herself.

Tsuki: Now That's a Mood Gabriella

Tsuki Uzaki (She is Uzaki's Mother/ She is A Very sweet and Kind woman who Likes her children, Cats, and Soap operas/ She is though Prone to A Great Number of Misunderstandings/ Very sweet woman overall)

Just then the Door Opened.

Tsuki: Oh, She's Home

Uzaki: Hey Mom! You Remember Y/n right? Oh Sorry, I forgot you never Met!

Y/n: Hey

Tsuki: (Thoughts) It's an Older Boy! She made A Friend with an Older Boy! That could lead to A Power Play! (Out of thoughts) Uzaki can we speak in the Kitchen Quick?

Uzaki: Oh Okay!

Y/n: May I use your restroom?

Tsuki: It's upstairs 2 Doors to the right.

Y/n: Thanks (Thoughts) Thank God she's not annoying not her daughter.

Soon...

Tsuki was Now Pulling on her daughters Cheeks trying to get an Answer out of her.

Tsuki: Uzaki, why did you Invite an Older Man?

Uzaki: M-Mom, I swear he's younger than me! I mean he was my Lower classman in Highschool! I swear! Nothing strange is Happening, Okay?

Tsuki: Alright I Believe you.

With you...

You had Just walked out of the Bathroom, as you were trying to find the way you came to get. here.

Y/n: Huh, Nice Place. Though Not my style though. I prefer more A Roman-Greco Style

???: Big Sis, had Picked a Smart Guy, Huh?

Y/n: AAH! Who are you, and how did you get here?

???: Hey, I'm Yanagi, Uzaki's Little Sis. Nice to meet you.

Yanagi Uzaki (Uzaki-Chan's Little Sister/ She is Pretty Much like her Big Sister being Outgoing and pretty sweet but can be shy and surprisingly not very Annoying/ Her Eyes are never seen)

Y/n: Oh Hey. (Thoughts) She never Mentioned A Little Sister. How Strange. 

She then Pecked you on the cheek as she smiled.

Yanagi: Your Cute

She then walked downstairs as you stood there stunned.

Later...

Uzaki and Yanagi were being A Bit Busy in the Kitchen, so you were Sitting across from Tsuki as she had A Cat on Her Lap.

Tsuki: (Thoughts) What is he doing? Oh No He's Looking at my chest, isn't he? He's into me! He's going to hit on me! I-I Guess as an Older woman I should be Flattered That such A Young man would be into me. I don't know what to say...

Y/n: (Thoughts) That's A Nice-Looking Cat. I want A Cat like that. Too Bad Normal Cats are Jerks.

Tsuki: So... Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Tsuki: Are you... Into... Anyone special?

Y/n: I have A Harem.

Tsuki: Oh Really?

Y/n: Yeah, Good stuff

Tsuki: Well...

She then took off her Shirt revealing her Black Bra!

Y/n: Uh...

Tsuki: I think we all know where this is going.

Tsuki then Began Nervously Placing herself. over you with her smaller Body as you were Nervous!

Y/n: W-Wait! What's going on?

Tsuki: You were staring at my Chest.

Y/n: I was staring at your cat.

Tsuki: Oh, Well, whatever.

Y/n: (Thoughts) She's not stopping!

And To Make things worse Uzaki and Yanagi walked in.

Uzaki: Okay we got the- Uh?

There was An Awkward moment of silence, with nothing said at all, and then you spoke up.

Y/n: Well... I think I know where this is going... Three new girls I Gues... The story of My Life...