Love with A Silk Woman! / The "Aliens"! 🍋

Soon the Ship Landed on A Green Mars, and to be Fair Mars had been Green for A Long time now as New Tokyo was the leader in A Grand Effort to colonize Mars, and by doing so they used the Cockroach Plan.

The Ship had made An easy Landing on the soft Soil as the Land was nothing but Mosses and Lichens for All the eye can see with no Trees or any more complex plants in sight with You and Michelle being the first to walk out of the ship.

Y/n: Ah~ Smell that Fresh Martian Air~

Michelle: Yes, it does Smell Good.

You then Leaned over and wrapped your arm around her waist making her Blush as you Pulled her into your Taller Frame and you smiled.

Y/n: Kinda Romantic Isn't it~?

Michelle: If you say so~

You both then Kiss before you both heard A Sucking sound and you both Looked behind to see one of the Crew Members sucking on A Nutrient Shake designed to help everyone survive as long as Possible without actual food.

Nanao Akita (She is A Girl from New Tokyo/ She had entered the Program to get away from her Abusive stepdad who beats her/ Despite that she's A Really upbeat woman who tends to talk big but she never lets it get to her head/ She has the Powers of ...

Nanao Akita (She is A Girl from New Tokyo/ She had entered the Program to get away from her Abusive stepdad who beats her/ Despite that she's A Really upbeat woman who tends to talk big but she never lets it get to her head/ She has the Powers of A Silkworm and can shoot Silk out of her index fingers)

Michelle: Akita How long have you been standing there?

Nanao: Hai, Hai Y/n, and Michelle-San! I've was going to scout out the Area! Can I take Y/n with me? Thanks!

Nanao then Grabbed your Arm and Began to drag your arm off Michelle Just felt A Twinge of Jealousy Go through your Heart!

Soon You and Nanao had gotten on A Hover bike as you both set off and you wrapped your arms around her waist Making her Blush.

Y/n: So Nanao where are we going?

Nanao: Oh, Just somewhere where we're going to be Alone!

Y/n: You're not going to Kill me right?

Nanao: No of course not! I Just want to spend some time with you, silly!

Y/n: Alright then.

Soon you had Both Stopped at A Patch of Lichen in the Middle of Nowhere as Nanao smiled.

Nanao: Perfect!

Y/n: So Nanao what do you want to-?

She then Proceeded to take all of her clothes off.

Nanao: (Blushing) I-I want to do it, Y/n~ I've fallen under your charms~!

Y/n: So The Usual.

Nanao: Just Please Do it Already~

Y/n: