The Next Tournament of Power!

It was A Normal day for you Until you Received a Summons to King Zeno's Palace Via Telepathic Message and you Took a Deep breath and sighed.

Y/n: (Sigh) I Guess it's Finally that Time.

You then took Two Fingers to your head and closed your eyes.

Y/n: Hopefully Zeno is in A Convincing Mood.

You then Instantly Transmitted to The Palace of Lord Zeno Himself.

Somewhere outside of Space and Time...

Y/n: Ah, I haven't been here in Forever

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n: Ah, I haven't been here in Forever. Nice Digs, Nice Digs. Never questioned why it's on A Giant jellyfish though. I guess it's like the world being A Disk on top of 4 Elephants on top of A Giant floating Turtle.

???: Ah, Hello Young Y/n.

Y/n: Oh Greetings Grand Minister.

Grand Minister: Greetings to you as well.

Grand Minister (Also Known as Daishinkan/ He is the Father of all Angels and is the Head Angel/ He is also the Right-hand man to Zeno and is Power is Beyond unimaginable/ He Approves and encourages your Friendship with Zeno)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Grand Minister (Also Known as Daishinkan/ He is the Father of all Angels and is the Head Angel/ He is also the Right-hand man to Zeno and is Power is Beyond unimaginable/ He Approves and encourages your Friendship with Zeno)

Y/n: So, Do I need to speak to Zeno?

Grand Minister: Of course, Follow me.

He then took you to Zeno's Throne room where the Little God was Happy to see you.

Zeno: Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Zenny!

Zeno: I want Another Tournament Please! The Last one was so Much Fun!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh God this is what I was exactly afraid of. (Out of thoughts) Hey, Um... Zenny... Might I make A Tinsee Winsee Suggestion? Please?

Just then Zeno's Guards got in front of you pulling their spears out.

Guards: How dare you Disregard Lord Zeno!

Zeno: Don't touch Him, Or it's Bye-Bye.

Guards: AAAAGH! Y-Yes, Lord Zeno!

Y/n: Look Zeno I have one little Idea, Just Please don't erase any Universes! Please! Please, I don't want anyone getting erased again!

Zeno: Okay!

Y/n: Look I Know it's Hard to convince you but-

Grand Minister: I suppose Zeno Cares too Much about you To Lose you Y/n.

Zeno: Yeah! We're best Friends, right?

Y/n: Hehehe, yep! Right Zenny! (Thoughts) Though Math will always be my best Friend.

Grand Minister: I Guess I Must take you back Home, best not to be Late. Come with me.

He then Grabbed your Hand and in the span of Nanoseconds you were back Home.

Y/n: Thanks, Daishinkan.

Grand Minister: No problem, Y/n. It's Best if you tell Beerus Now. I'll Alert everyone else. You have 3 Days to Prepare.

Y/n: Thank you so Much. Daishinkan.

Grand Minster: Good, Have Fun.

He then Created A Portal and Left, when Medaka Showed up.

Medaka: Honey who was that?

Y/n: Oh Yeah, that was Daishinkan. He's the Assistant to the King of all 12 Universes in this timeline. I'm Friends with the King.

Medaka: Now how do you make Friends that Easily?

Y/n: I don't know. I Just Be Nice to other People, and they Just return that Niceness. Now we need to Get a Team and Share some News.

A Lunch and an Explanation Later...

Beerus: WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? AGAIN!?

Whis: Lord Beerus you should be Happy that No One is Getting wiped out this time.

Beerus: WELL, I AM NOT! BECUASE WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THOSE JERKS AGAIN!

Whis: You Mean Your brother?

Beerus: And Quitela, He makes Champa Look like A Saint.

Y/n: Beerus why do you always wake up on the Wrong side of the Bed? Can't you be Happy you woke up for Once?

Beerus: Why you Little!

Y/n: Touch and you won't Get dessert!

Whis: You Know he's right My Lord.

Beerus then sat back down on his Chair and Grumbled under his Breath.

Y/n: Good, now we have to Build a Team. But Who?

And That is A Question for next Chapter.

The Ultimate Shonen Jump Hero (Book 6)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें