Dogs are Jerks!

It was Now after school as you were now walking from school down A Suburb that connects Star Academy to your Home as soon you heard A Familiar Voice from Behind.

Y/n: Well Guess who it is, It's Yuuko

The Young woman had begun running towards you as she stopped in front of you Bowing.

Yuuko: Thank you for helping me out Earlier Y/n-Sama, That Deer seemed A Little too intimidating.

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Eh, No Worries It was no Issue, I swear.

???: Hey, Yuuko there you are! You ran. Off!

Yuuko: Oh, I am so sorry Mio, I Just wanted to see Y/n.

Mio: Oh Right, Hey Y/n, long time no see.

Mio Naganohara (The Most Normal Girl in her trio which clearly isn't saying Much/ She is very Physically fit but can never do any kind of exercise to save her life, but she is an amazing fighter who can easily beat almost any normal Person

Mio Naganohara (The Most Normal Girl in her trio which clearly isn't saying Much/ She is very Physically fit but can never do any kind of exercise to save her life, but she is an amazing fighter who can easily beat almost any normal Person... And Goat/ She secretly writes Yaoi Doujinshi/ Touch her Food or Doujinshi and she'll Kick your ass)

Y/n: Yes, Likewise

Mio: Hey, where is Mai?

Mai: I am Over here. I had to take my dogs out.

Soon The Third Member of the trio had appeared, and she was walking her two dogs with her who were both some Good-Looking Boys!

Mai Minakami (She is the strong Silent one in the trio/ She has A Very Varied personality with her as she likes A Kuudere on first Viewing she is also A prankster and Dog Lover underneath/ She Loves to Prank Yuuko and whittle Buddha statues out of...

Mai Minakami (She is the strong Silent one in the trio/ She has A Very Varied personality with her as she likes A Kuudere on first Viewing she is also A prankster and Dog Lover underneath/ She Loves to Prank Yuuko and whittle Buddha statues out of wood/ She Originally came from Alaska but she's A True Japanese girl)

Yuuko: Aww, are those your Puppers? They are so freaking cute! I want to pet them all day and All Night and give them Treats and Belly rubs and-

Just then the Dog bit down on her and she Paused for A Moment and then...

Yuuko: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

She then Turned her head Towards the Sky as she Unleashed A Massive Yellow Beam of energy into the sky before she fell to the ground Nursing her Hand!

Y/n: Hot damn!

Mai: Oh, I'm Sorry he tends to that.

Mio: Well of course she couldn't handle it, I know for A Fact that If I were even bitten I would not-

Just then the other, smaller dog, Bit down on her Leg from Behind and...

Mio: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

She without even Redirecting her head to avoid anything she unleashed A Dark red energy Beam that Shot through several Buildings before she fell to her ground nursing her leg.

Y/n: HOLY CRAP! Mai Help me take them to my House! I'm going to Get a Doctor Chopper!

Mai: Sounds like A B-Movie Horror Movie Title

Y/n: Are you coming or not?

Mai: Sure, why not

Y/n: Good

Later...

You had Gotten Both Yuuko and Mio Patched up By Chopper since he's the best Goddamn Doctor in the new world, and now Kinue was serving all 4 of you some Mochi donuts and Chocolate Milk.

Yuuko: Wow Y/n, this is really Good!

Mio: Yeah, I never had donuts with A Mochi filling before!

Mai: These are delicious.

Y/n: Oh, thank you girls, these are my mom's recipes though.

Kinue then walked in carrying another Plate of Mochi Donuts as she smiled.

Kinue: Oh, I am so Happy that my Future daughters in Law are Okay! I would want some more Grandchildren in Future!

All Three women then Blushed bright pink as you quickly realized what was going on.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh I feel Real Good about my life right now.