Meanwhile with Scourge!

In the Grand Expanse of the Multiverse there are A lot of Villains from all over from all walks of Life and from all Universes. Those are Proven to be A Multiverse Threat are Taken to the Zone Jail which works in Conjunction with the Time Patrol.

 Those are Proven to be A Multiverse Threat are Taken to the Zone Jail which works in Conjunction with the Time Patrol

Scourge was seen Pacing around trying to think of A Way out.

Scourge: How? How am I going to get Out? How in the Hell am I going to get out!?

Rosie: Oh Scourgey!

Scourge: Oh Fuck!

Rosie then quickly Tried to Hug him, but he Just Puts his hand in her face stopping her.

Rosie: Scourgey I finally got out of Solitary Confinement so Now I'm with you!

Scourge: Didn't you Tear that Guy Limb from Limb?

Rosie: Only because he Called you an Asshole!

Scourge: You are A Strange Little Hedgehog. NOW HOW AM I GOING TO GET OUT!?

???: Maybe I can Help.

Just then A Mysterious Figure in A Prison Jump Suit walked up to him.

Scourge: Just who the hell are you? You Sort of Look Like that Y/n guy and It Pisses Me off!

Zamasu: Oh, How Funny, I am Half of Him... Sort of. Call me Zamasu.

Merged Zamasu (He was A Rogue Kaioshin from Universe 10 who had Stolen the Body of an Alternate version of yourself and killed your entire Family of that Timeline/ He went through A Plan to Kill all Mortals seeing as they can never Improve/ He the...

Merged Zamasu (He was A Rogue Kaioshin from Universe 10 who had Stolen the Body of an Alternate version of yourself and killed your entire Family of that Timeline/ He went through A Plan to Kill all Mortals seeing as they can never Improve/ He then Fused with another Version of himself and became Merged Zamasu and then went made with Power before Going Infinite)

Scourge: So how do you expect us to get out?

Zamasu: Easy. 

Zamasu then Picked up A Guy and walked over to the Middle of the Courtyard.

Zamasu: Hey Everyone! RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!

And soon the Place was turned into A Massive Riot!

Scourge: Hm, Good Job.

Zamasu: Great, Now Let's get going!

They all then ran out of there while everyone was Rioting.

Meanwhile...

Inside of The Main Zone Jail Headquarters A Version of Robotnik was Freaking out.

Zobotnik: Oh No! Oh No! Oh Crap! Cronoa is going to Kill me for this! Not Just Scourge but also The Terrible Zamasu had broken out! I'm dead for sure!

Zobotnik (A Good Version of Robotnik who Runs the Zone Kail as Warden/ He is Just as Smart and Dangerous as Robotnik in every single other way)

Zobotnik: Alright, I need to send out Zonic! He's the only person he could Catch them!

Soon...

Our Three Criminals had quickly escaped the Jail as they were running through the Place trying to escape A Blue Blur!

Scourge: Damn it! We're Not Fast Enough!

Rosie: Don't Worry Scourgey You're the fastest there is!

Zamasu: Don't worry I Got this! Just stop running!

They all then all stopped as the Blue Blur finally caught up with them!

Zonic: Alright, it's time for all three of you to Turn yourselves in!

Zonic (An Alternate version of Sonic who is A Guard for the Zone Jail/ He is just like our Sonic Most every other way)

Zamasu: Oh, whatever shall we do? Oh Yeah this!

Zamasu then Created a Lightning Blade with his Giant Purple Hand and slashed through Zonic as he Just went down to the ground.

Zonic: ACK!

Zamasu: Perfect.

He then Pulls out A Remote that quickly Removed any Restraints on them and they were now Free.

Zamasu: Great Now I can use My Time Ring!

Zamasu then quickly used A Kaioshin Time ring to Open A Portal to Another timeline!

Zamasu: Quickly Let's Move through!

Scourgey: Great Now Let's Get some revenge!

Rosie: YEAH! LET'S EVICERATE HIM!

Zamasu: I Like the way you two think but let's move now!

They all then went through the Portal escaping the Zone Jail as they were all now on A Revenge Quest Just to Kill you.