Guts, the 1st of the 5 Strongest!

Soon The Battle Between the Saiyan and the Mysterious Masked Swordsman had been Taken to the Boötes Void which was A Safe space to fight considering there was nothing to break or kill besides each other!

???: Do You not Understand who. I am?

Y/n: Well, we don't care!

???: I had been Testing you the entire time L/n.

Y/n: How do you know who I am?

Guts: I am Guts, and I am the 1st of the 5 Strongest and I am A Thousand Times weaker than the second of the 5 strongest, and considering how you can't beat me, that's Truly saying something

Y/n: Broly! Xicor! Hold him Back! I Got an idea!

Broly/Xicor: Right!

They both then began to try to beat the ever-loving Crap out of Guts, but he simply kept up blocking all of the attacks merely with his Massive Buster Blade! Just then Gotenks had arrived, and you smiled.

Y/n: Gotenks how big can you make A Kamikaze Ghost?

Gotenks: Well to be fair I don't really know.

Y/n: Well, here is A Test to make it as big as possible.

Gotenks: Right!

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! KAIOKEN X100!!

Soon you Began to Join the fight as well as all three of you Began to beat down the Swordsman as soon Gotenks Began to make his Kamikaze Ghost bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger, and Bigger as soon the Ghost finally formed, and it was as Big as Jupiter!

Guts: Just what the hell is that?

Gotenks: Kamikaze Ghost attack!!

Guts: I can Just stop that with my blade of Destruction! Huh?

You were Pinning him down as the Ghost was coming for both of you!

Guts: What? What is this?

Y/n: This is Called A Full Nelson! A Gift from the earth!

Guts: Huh? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Giant Kamikaze Ghost then ate you both before it blew up creating An explosion that would rock the universe as everyone watched in intense wait!

Broly: D-Did Y/n, Make it?

Just then something sped Past them and knocked all 3 of them out as you appeared staring at Guts in Shock!

Y/n: W-What are you doing!?

Guts: I only wanted to fight you

Y/n: Why!?

Guts: Because A Little birdy told me that you were strong, and I wanted to see if that was true or not. I am stronger than any God of destruction or Angel and I will show you that.

Y/n: Tch, I'll show you how strong I am! KAIOKEN X120!! Gear 3!! RasenShuriken Mochi Giant Kaamee... Haamee...

Guts: Hm, Childs Play

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Guts: Like I said. Childs Play. Destruction Blade

And then with one swipe of his Buster Blade, he destroyed the attack.

Guts: You should Train to be stronger, I know some demons who would wear you like A Scarf

Y/n: You wiped out an entire city!!

Guts: No, I simply moved it. It was in my way.

Y/n: C-Could you move it back then?

Guts' Yellow then glowed for A Brief second before he responded.

Guts: There it is done

You were A Little surprised.

Guts: If you Managed to Get 1,000 Times Stronger then I suppose we can fight again, But for now, Goodbye

He then opened up A Portal and then disappeared as you had A Solemn look on your face.

Y/n: If that is what it takes to protect everything I love, then let it be so. I shall get strong.