The Great Jahy-Sama can't be defeated... Or maybe she can!

We Open up with you at A Cafe Taking A Break from A Big adventure you had Recently done Just trying to enjoy A Pint of Beer, when soon the Waitress walked up to you.

She was Tall, Chocolate Skinned, had Purple Hair, and What Looked like Cat Ears, which didn't really stand out, but what stood out was that you sensed A Demonic Aura.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Hmm, Strange. Her energy is something Similar to Dabura, all that time ago. Could she be A Demon?

???: Hello Sir, what would you Like?

Y/n: Um, yeah. I'll Just Take a Bottle of Sake and some Orange Chicken if you don't Mind.

???: Oh, It's all Good (Thoughts) His Energy is so Weird, Almost Angelic. I haven't seen any demons try and Fight me Yet, but that is A Possibility. I can't surely fight them in my Weakened State

Drunk Guy: Hey Miss, More Sake Please!

???: Oh Sure! (Thoughts) Damn Humans!

She then Tried to Take his Glass to refill but the drunkard suddenly grabbed her Ass making her turn Red, with A Mixture of anger and Embarrassment!

Drunk Guy: Hey, you got A Nice Ass~ Mind showing it some More~

???: (Thoughts) DAMN HUMAN! HOW DARE YOU TREAT A DEMON LIKE ME THIS WAY! I'LL KILL YOU!

But before she did anything you grabbed the Drunkards Hand Making Him Howl in Pain!

Y/n: Show some respect for the Lady!

The Man then Tried to Punch you, but you Just grabbed his Fist and Threw him outside of the building.

Y/n: God I hate People Like that. You Okay Miss?

Jahy: Y-Yeah, My Name is Jahy...

Y/n: Y/n. Y/n L/n 

Jahy: (Thoughts) The Same Man that Even demon Lord Dabura Feared!? He Must after me!

Y/n: I Hope your Good, Miss

Jahy: Yeah, I am thanks.

Y/n: Good (Thoughts) She seems Suspicious. I better keep an eye on her.

Later that Night...

You were walking back Home, A Little Tipsy, as you soon ran into the same woman as earlier!

Y/n: Huh? Who are you?

Jahy: Hahahahahaha! I'm Surprised you don't recognize me! I was at the Cafe! my Name is Jahy-Sama, and I am the right Hand to the Former Queen of Hell!

Y/n: Oh, Hey I Know it. You're Kinda Hot

Jahy: (Blushing) EH!? H-Hot!?

Y/n: Yeah, but that Could be the Sake Talking

Jahy: Hey stop talking and just fight!

Jahy then tried to Kick you, but you Just caught her foot with some real Ease!

Jahy: H-Huh?

Y/n: Show some respect for the Process Demon!

Jahy: Show me some respect damnit!

Y/n: Respect!? Respect the Customer!

Jahy: What does that Mean!?

Y/n: I don't Know!

Jahy: Go Home, your drunk!

Y/n: Just Tipsy, Alright? Now, let me try this... Um... Okay...

You then summoned the Master Blade as you channeled Nen into it, and...

Y/n: Ragnarök Blade!!

Jahy: Oh Shit...

You then Swung it at her!

Jahy: OH SHIT!

She Just Barely dodged as she fell to the ground trying to dodge it, and you began walking over to her as she began to lose Power. She Began to Look at her Crystal Worried!

Jahy: Oh No, No, No, No, No, No! This Fight is literally draining so Much from the My Crystal! I can't Maintain my True form for Much Longer!

She then reverted back to her Weakened State!

Jahy: Eh!? Oh No! I can't fight like this!

You then Began Hugging her as she Began to struggle free!

Y/n: Oh My God you are so Freaking Cute!

Jahy: HEY! LET GO! I AM A POWERFUL DEMON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! LET ME GO! YOU DAMN COWARD!

Y/n: Eh, you talk too Much...

You then Tapped her on the Forehead and That Knocked her out.

Y/n: Eh, I better Take her Home. Can't leave her out in the Dark.

You then quickly Pulled out her Wallet which had her Address, and you quickly took her Home.

Meanwhile someone watched from Afar.

???: So, I see, you had Found new Allies Demon. No Matter, I shall destroy them all.