New Namek Killed!/ Training Arc!

Soon Moro's second in Command Cranberry had Found all of the Dragon balls and he used his first wish to get healed but before he can make his second wish he was Impaled by Moro through the chest.

Cranberry: L-Lord Moro... The Fuck?

Moro: Those wishes are Mine

He then sucked the life out of him before throwing him away.

Moro: Now I know what to wish for

Soon...

You and Math had arrived after Moro had made his two wishes, and he was now Far stronger than before!

Y/n: Moro what did you do!?

Moro: Oh, you want to know?

Y/n: Yes, that's why I asked.

Moro: HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA! I wished to have my full Power Return!

You and Math were in shock when hearing that as Math had to ask the next questions.

Math: A-And what was your second wish?

Moro: To Release all of Galactic Patrols Prisoners! Now I must have a Meal.

He then disappeared and suddenly all energy from the new Namek began to be Drained, as you Both Noticed that Moro was eating the Planet!

Y/n: NOOOOOOOO!

You then flew up into Space to confront him since Math can't fly or breathe in space and you tried Punching him, but he Blocked your attack with his Mere Palm.

Moro: I would kill you, but I think I've Accustomed to your face. So, I would like to see you again.

He then Poked you in the chest Knocking you out, as Moro converted all of the new Namek's energy into A Ball and he then ate it, before disappearing.

Time Skip!

You had woken up At Galactic Patrol HQ Where Merus and Jaco were waiting. for you.

Y/n: Wait, did we beat him?

Jaco: I'm Sorry Y/n but No. He released every single Prisoner we had and all of Galactic Patrol is in A Scramble to recapture them all. We Failed

Y/n: Oh God...

Merus: Don't worry Y/n we can try again Later

Y/n: Yeah... Merus?

Merus: Yes?

You then Tried Punching him with all of your power, but he quickly dodged it without any effort.

Y/n: You're an Ultra Instinct User

Merus: H-How did you know?

Y/n: I can tell by how you dodge. I need you to Train me

Merus: Excuse me?

Y/n: Look Your Probably the best Teacher I have right now and Your Ultra Instinct is far better than Mine, so Please help me

Merus: Hm. Okay

Soon Math Came in and spoke.

Math: What about me, I need Training too

Y/n: I think I have an Idea for Math. Jaco Take him to Yardrat and have him ask for Pybara

Jaco: Y-Yes sir!

Merus: So, Y/n, where are we going for our Training?

Y/n: I Know a Hyperbolic Time chamber we can use.

Later at Planet Yardrat...

Jaco's Ship soon Landed on planet Yardrat and Math walked out to see Two Different Races of Yardrat's. There were the Skinny Pink with Green spotted, Wrinkled eyed, Pointy eared, Big-headed Ones, and the smaller, Rounder, Big Lipped, Small eyed blue ones.

Math: Wow, did not expect two different Kinds of Yardrats? Hey, I'm Looking for A Pybara. Where Can I find him?

Soon some Yardrats had Taken Math to A Massive Blue Yardrat and he smiled.

Pybara: Ah you Must be Y/n's Friend. He Spoke very highly of you when he was here.

Elder Pybara (Your Old Teacher from when you were on Yardrat)

Math: Oh, Now I'm Flattered, but never mind I need Spirit Training and Fast!

Pybara: Oh Really? Well, Hopefully, you'll be better at this than Y/n

Math: What do you mean?

Pybara: Y/n's A Good Kid and All but he was Terrible at Spirit Control. Could learn very few things in such A Long time.

Math: Wow, I never expected him to be so Terrible at something, but never mind I'm ready!

Pybara: Good Your Training begins. Now

Pybara then shrank down to A Normal size using Spirit control and Math was Taken Abak!

Math: W-Wow, This May be Harder than I thought