The Gym Challenges!

Soon You had gained Goh and Chloe as Traveling companions which was also good for Pikachu since he got another Pikachu and A Yamper as Friends. Soon you had all Begun to Travel to Motostoke for you to sign up for the gym challenge, and along the way you had caught these Pokémon...

 Soon you had all Begun to Travel to Motostoke for you to sign up for the gym challenge, and along the way you had caught these Pokémon

Chewtle

Arrowkuda

Arrowkuda

Galarian Zigzagoon

Galarian Zigzagoon

Yamper

Goh: Wow, you are so amazing at Catching Pokémon! How do you do it?

Y/n: A Little of Column A And a Little of Column B. Skill and Experience.

Goh: Amazing! You're going to have to teach me how to do this.

Y/n: Sure

Chloe: Oh, Guys we're at Motostoke!

Y/n: Great let me sign up!

You then ran into town, and you soon found the Uniform shop where you had Found Hop.

Hop: Hey Y/n! New Friends?

Y/n: Yep, this is Goh and Chloe.

Goh/Chloe: Nice to meet you!

Hop: Oh You're getting A Uniform too? You have to Pick A Number

Y/n: Really? Hmm... I got the perfect One.

You then got Fitted for A New Uniform which looked like A White Soccer Uniform with Black Gloves and White shoes, and on your Back was the Number 07.

Hop: Number 7?

Y/n: It's the Lucky Number! Now Let's sign up.

Soon you had all walked into the Motostoke Gym where they were going to reveal the Gym Leaders for the challenge before the Grand Tournament, and soon it was A Huge spectacle with them revealing all 8 Gym Leaders who were all Kinds, and there was an Additional Two People, who seem to be additional Challengers, Like A Small Boy who wore A Shy guy mask, and A Cool dude in Shades.

Time Skip!

Soon you had all walked inside of A Local Inn To rest for the Night but the place was being Swarmed by A Bunch of People in Purple and Black wearing Makeup!

Y/n: So what's up with the Kiss Fans?

Hop: Y/n this is Team Yell!

Y/n: Who?

Hop: Team Yell are A Group of thugs who-

Y/n: What do they want to do? Rule the world? End Humanity? Abuse Pokemon?

Hop: What? No. They Just want their favorite Trainer, Marnie to win.

Y/n: Oh... We've really dropped down in quality when it comes to evil Teams... HEY! 

The grunts then Noticed you, and they Began walking over.

Yell Grunt 1: Hey, You're in this Competition Right?

Y/n: Why yes I Am.

Yell Grunt 2: That Mean's he's fighting against Marnie! We have to show him whose Boss!

Yell Grunt 1/2: Go Zigzagoon!/Nickit!

Y/n: Alright then. Go Scorbunny and Pikachu!

Pikachu: You're going down!!

Scorbunny: Yes, My very first Battle!

Y/n: Pikachu Quick attack on Nicket, and Scorbunny use Double Kick on Zigzagoon!

Pikachu/Scorbunny: HAAA!!

They took attacked the Pokemon and Knocked them out!

Yell Grunt 3/4: Don't worry we'll handle this Punk! Go Zigzagoon/Nickit! Use Snarl!

They both Began Unleashing Black sound waves that Began to Lower the special attack of your Pokemon!

Scorbunny: It Hurts my ears!

Pikachu: Hold On!

Y/n: Hmph! Alright, Pikachu use Electroweb and Scorbunny use Ember! Light them up!

Pikachu: PIKA-CHUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Scorbunny: TAKE THIS!

Pikachu then Trapped both opposing Pokémon into an electric web as then Scorbunny lit them up with A Fire ball knocking them both out!

Y/n: You all done yet?

Team Yell Grunts:

Goh: Woah that was Amazing!

Chloe: Yeah! I never seen anything like it before!

Y/n: Heh, Thanks. We should Probably rest now. I'm getting pretty Tired.

Goh/Chloe/Hop: Good Idea.