Big Boo's Haunt!

The Next stop on your journey was Big Boo's Haunt and surprisingly it was in A Tiny Cage in the Castle Courtyard being Carried by A Random Boo, so after Hakaing the Annoying Spirit to put hi  down Permanently, you had then Jumped into The Cage shrinking down to Miniscule size!

In front of you was A Huge, Dark, Mansion that was Swarming with Ghosts.

Y/n: (Gulp) Time to do this I Guess...

You then ran Inside to do all of the Quests and soon you noticed that there were A Ton of Boo's trying to attack you!

Y/n: Oh, for crying out Loud! HAKAI!

You then erased all of them from Existence as soon A Big Boo showed up!

Big Boo: HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! Nice Job! You deserve A "Ghoul Medal"!

Y/n: Oh, shut your Face! If you're the Boss around here, I'll kill you!

Big Boo: HOHOHOHO! Good Luck! I'll appreciate it! 

He then disappeared as you quickly began to explore the Mansion trying to find whatever Stars You can collect. You had soon went down into the Basement which turned out to be A Merry go round and soon you were spinning around!

Y/n: Woah! Woah!! Woooooaaaaaah!!

Boos then began to appear and began to try and attack you, but you quickly began to summon your Own Ghosts!

Y/n: Alright, Kamikaze Ghost Rap!!

You then Blew up the Boo's in the Basement until there were none Left and soon You were Running across A Haunted Library, where you had to find A Star within its Maze-like walls!

Y/n: Books, Books, Books, Books, Books, Bloody Mangled Corpse, Books, Books, Haunted Spirit, Books, Books, Book, Aha! Star! I got it!

You then had to Run around and collect all of the Red Coins around the Castle before You got another Star and then you made your way to the Mansion's Balcony where Big Boo was waiting for you!

Big Boo: HEHEHEHAHAHAHA! Nice Job Kid, but your never going to beat me. You can't even touch me!

Y/n: Oh I don't need to.

Big Boo: Huh?

You then spat out A Bunch of Ghosts as you smiled!

Y/n: KAMIKAZEE GHOST ATTACK!!

Big Boo:

You then Noticed you had all but One stars!

Y/n: Hm? Where can the last One be?

You then Began Searching for energy across the Manson and soon you teleported to find...

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?

Big Mr. I: I am, Mr. I

Mr

Mr. I

Y/n: ...

You Just Punched him in the... Eye.

Mr. I: AAAGH! MY EYE! I... Oh right, he can't hear me. I don't have A Mouth.

Y/n: Pew!

You then shot A Death Beam that Blinded him.

Mr. I: AGH! ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING BLIND ME!? Oh, right he still can't hear me

Y/n: Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!

Mr. I: AAAAGH! MY EYE! What did Dad say about this?

He then tried to Remember but he Just got blinded again!

Mr. I: I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T FUCKING SEE!

You: DRAGON FIST!!

You then Punched right through him, as he Laid there dead, and you got the final Star!

Y/n: Whew. I finally got all of the Stars here. I imagine if that Eye speaks he would sound like A Certain Wizard in A Magic School