Jahy-Sama's Frie- Acquaintances!

The Next day you had Woken up in An Apartment you didn't Know you immediately came to A Shocking Conclusion!

Y/n: Oh, Shit I actually did A One Night stand...

Jahy: IDIOT WAKE UP!

You then spotted the right hand of the demon lord yelling at you.

Y/n: Oh, thank God, that didn't Happen. Oh Hey, Jahy right?

Jahy: Don't you Hey Me! I am finally back at my Full Power and now I shall-!

You then Pinned her to the wall where you grabbed her by the neck.

Jahy: Eeeeee...

Y/n: I tried of your Grade 7 Psych Level Bullshit.

Jahy: Okay...

You then Noticed her eyeing A Door and you got suspicious.

Y/n: What's Behind the door?

Jahy: Nothing!

Y/n: Oh really?

Jahy: Yeah!

You then Let go of her as you Began rushing for the door as Jahy tried to stop you, but you quickly got to the door, Opening. it!

Y/n: Alright, what is it!?

You then saw what it was!

Y/n: Oh My God it's so Cute!!

Jahy: Maou-Sama! I'm So Sorry!

The Former demon Lord Just shrugged eating some Pancakes.

Maou-Sama (The Former Demon Lord of Hell/ She is A Mute who Just Loves to stuff her Face/ She doesn't really do Much/ Always Looked like this)

Y/n: Oh My God she us so Cute!!

Jahy: NO! No, She isn't cute! She's is the Demon Lord of Hell! You shall not speak to her as if you are-

You then Handed her some Pie which she Happily ate, and she gave you A Thumbs up.

Jahy: H-Huh? How did you befriend her so quickly...?

Y/n: Hey, Everyone Loves Pie

Just then there was A Loud Banging on the door, and Jahy seemed almost Defensive!

Jahy: Tch! It's Her

Y/n: Who, Again?

Jahy: The Land Lady

Just then the Land Lady Unlocked the door and began getting into A Fight with Jahy-Sama!

Land Lady: JAHY! You're supposed to pay that Rent Two Days ago! I am giving you Leniency and you take advantage of me like this!?

Jahy: Get off my Case, Lady! I'm Paying when I feel like it!

Y/n: Is this what Usually Happens?

Maou Just Nods, while eating Pie.

Just then another woman came in, nervously.

???: Oh No, Sis is doing it Okay. Oh, I've seen you defending Jahy In the restaurant

Y/n: And you are?

Chisa: I'm the Owner of that Restaurant. You can call me Chisa

Chisa (Known as Owner by Jahy/ She is A Sweet and Kind woman who always Looks the good in others/ Despite knowing that Jahy Is A Demon, she immediately accepts her and lets her keep her Job because she's Kind/ She is the sister of Jahy's Land Lady)

Y/n: Oh, Nice to meet you Chisa. Can I Help?

Chisa: Oh Of course

You both then Broke up the fight, as You Grabbed the Land Lady, and Chisa Grabbed Jahy!

Land Lady: Hey! You owe Me Money!

Jahy: I'll Pay you when I'm ready Hag!

Land Lady: How dare you!

You then unleashed some Conquers Haki that shut both of them up, as Chisa Just tried to confront her sister.

Chisa: Ryo, what do I keep telling you? You have to give her Some Free room to gather Money. I Know How Much I pay her and if I could pay her more, I could.

Ryo: Tch, fine then

Ryo (Known as Land Lady by Jahy/ She is an Aggressive, Short-tempered Landlord who Takes None of Jahy's Bull crap/ She is pretty Much Chisa's Sister and is The Yang to her Yin/ She is pretty Much The definition of Anger)

Y/n: And Jahy Make sure to Always Pay your landlord! They give you A Home and all they ask is Money in return.

Jahy: Fine...

Y/n/Chisa: Good.

Y/n: Oh Right, Chisa, Ryo. I'm Y/n L/n and I'm A Hero, I hope you already know that.

Ryo: Oh, right hear of you, Nice to meet you.

Chisa: Me too

Y/n: Oh Hey (Thoughts) The More I learn about Jahy, the More I realize she isn't that Bad. Maybe... She's Like Buu. She May be dangerous but deep down she's actually A Great Person who learnt from us Humans.

Meanwhile that same Figure from Before Looks On.

???: It is True. That Demon had Managed to wrangle that Hero to be her Ally. I shall end this quickly, and In Matter of Fact.