Tomo-Chan is A Girl!

Well, it had Turned out School was back on again as you were Just returning to School and things had Swapped into Summer Uniforms for the girls, the cherry Blossoms along the walking path began to Bloom, and there were A Crowd of students rushing in for classes.

Y/n: Ah, School A Place for Learning, Growing, and exploring. Such A Nice Place. Ah~ I wonder who I would meet here?

???: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Oh, Hey Tomo!

Quickly A Tall and Masculine young woman ran up to you smiling.

Tomo Aizawa (She is A Friend of yours since Elementary School/ She is A Tomboy since Birth because her Parents run A Dojo and her mom is one tough woman/ She is very Masculine but wants to Prove to you that She can be A Girl)

Y/n: So, Tomo do you want to Sparr or something? Because I can easily go for A Match right now!

Tomo: (Sweat drop) Eh, Yeah, not right now... (Thoughts) Why can't He Just see me for the girl I am? I mean I'm A Girl right, and we knew each other since we were kids, so He should Have feelings for me! Right?

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wow, I wish she would Confess Already. I mean she's so Cute when she's Like this but for crying out Loud she's tough, she's strong, she's my Type! I would love for her to confess! (Out of thoughts) So what would you want to do?

Tomo: Oh Sorry, I have to go to class!

Y/n: Oh Right, Sorry.

Tomo: I-It's fine. (Thought) WHY!? Why doesn't he Just see it! Ugh!

She then ran off as you ran off for your own Class, and you soon Ran into A Girl who had A Mouth duct taped so you ripped it off.

???: Owie.

Y/n: Carol-Chan are you Okay?

Carol: Yes, I'm Happy your here right now, Y/n.

Carol Olston (She is A Japanese girl of English descent/ She comes from A Rich Family, so she is pretty wealthy and pretty Much coddled/ She is one of the cutest girls ever)

Y/n: Aww, Thank you. So, What Happened to you?

Carol: I Tried Kissing Misuzu but she taped my Mouth shut.

You then Began Petting her hair as she smiled.

Y/n: You're Just too precious for this world.

Carol: Pet it some More.

Y/n: Aww, so Kawaii~! Sure!

You then Began continued petting her as she smiled.

Meanwhile...

Tomo: So, What's up?

Misuzu: Well, it Turns out Issei is out saying you two Play "Hardcore Sports".

Misuzu Gundou (She is A Total Kuudere who usually plans on Backstabbing and Playing others/ She is A Good person though as she cares about her Friends despite Carol annoying her sometimes/ She might have A Thing for Carol but it's hard to tell due...

Misuzu Gundou (She is A Total Kuudere who usually plans on Backstabbing and Playing others/ She is A Good person though as she cares about her Friends despite Carol annoying her sometimes/ She might have A Thing for Carol but it's hard to tell due to her exterior)

Tomo: Huh? He doesn't Play Sports. Oh, you mean Karate?

Misuzu: No.

Tomo: Huh?

She then began whispering into Tomo's Ear.

5 Seconds Later...

Tomo quickly Busted into A Classroom where Issei was all Alone reading some Naughty books!

Tomo: YOU PATHETIC ASSHOLE!!!

Issei: W-Wait, Tomo! I can explain! I only said we were "Doing it" Is because-

Tomo: GRRRRRRRR!!

She then Beating the shit out of him as Misuzu Just watched and then Began walking off.