Time to Send the Devil Back to Hell!

Math and Shukaku had continued to Battle against Mephisto in A Giant Battle as this had caught the cities Attention and they both continued battling eachother as Mephisto saw that Math wanted to help everyone and that can be exploited!

Shukaku: Air Bullet!!

Y/n: Rasen shuriken!!

They both Launched their Combine Attack But Mephisto grabbed A Bus full of People and began to use them as A Shield!

Math/Shukaku: NO!

They Both Jumped in the way and got hit in the chest as they fell down!

Mephisto: See? That's your weakness Carlos Matthew Uzamaki. You have empathy. You can do whatever you went when you have none of that! now time to end L/n!

He then Began walking through the city destroying everything in his Path!

Mephisto: Stomp! Smash! Crush!

Math: Y/n Wake Up! Everyone Needs you!

Back at the Stadium you were still too weak to get up and Chibiusa saw that Mephisto's stomping was causing A Giant Metal Pillar to begin falling down on top of you!

Chibiusa: PAPA!

She Pushed you out of the way but...

Y/n: CHIBIUSA!?

... She was Crushed Instead.

You ran over and quickly kept on trying to pull it off of her, but you were too weak! But Chibiusa got hurt breaking your deal with Mephisto and you regained all of your Strength and Ripped it off of her, as you then Began to try and heal her!

Y/n: Chibiusa Look at me are you Okay! Please tell me you're Okay!?

Chibiusa: Yeah, I'm good...

Y/n: Baby why would you do that?

Chibiusa: You would have gotten Hurt. I'm good now, fight Mephisto. Make him Pay Papa.

Y/n: Oh, I will.

You then walked away, and you Began to create A Giant UI Avatar Just like you did against Moro as Mephisto was A Little Confused and Completely Horrified.

Mephisto: WHAT!? YOUR BACK ALREADY!?

Y/n: Ice-Rock Dragon Slayer Mode: Shogunate!!!

You then Began to Create A Giant Ice and Rock Samurai armor and Sword on your UI Avatar as Mephisto was Confused.

And then this Happened...

A/n: 0:08-Ending

Y/n: HEY MEPHISTO!

Mephisto: WHAAAAAT!?

He then saw you were Preparing A Kamehameha!

Mephisto: Uh...

Y/n: Go to hell. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Mephisto: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You then completely erased him as he had pretty Much Been Vaporized!

Y/n: Haa... Haa... Haa... Haa... Haa... Alright I'm Good...

You then went and Helped Math Up as Chibiusa ran over!

Y/n: Dude are you Okay?

Math: Yeah, Nrgh, I'm Fine... Just A Sore Neck. Hey you sent Mephisto to hell right?

Y/n: Yep.

Chibiusa: Papa, doesn't that mean he can come back?

Y/n: Nope. He's in A Different kind of Hell.

Meanwhile in Hell...

Mephisto was Tied up in A Cocoon he could never escape as little demon's Disguised as all sorts of things Like Teddy Animals, Angels, and little girls were all singing little songs of Friendship and Happiness.

Mephisto: GRRR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!