Tensei Slime Wedding!

Soon enough another wedding had Begun and this time it was Taking Place in Tempest city because it's where almost everyone is, and of course, every single one of those citizens are there to see their leader get Married since they pretty much pray to her at this Point.

Everyone was being seated as everyone had different. Reactions.

Benimaru: I can't believe she's getting married this soon. Give it A Few Years at least.

Souei: She's 41

Benimaru: She is? I always just assumed she was younger than My Own Little sister.

Souei: Why would you assume that? Have you seen Ms. L/n?

Benimaru: I stand by what I say.

Meanwhile Souka was comforting her Crying brother.

Souka: Big Brother are you Okay?

Gabiru: I'm Sorry! I always cry at weddings! WAAAAH!

Souka: At least that's one non-egotistical Quality.

Meanwhile somewhere else You were standing at the Alter Dressed up in A Nice Black Tux with A Blue Power Pinned to your chest, as Math was helping dressing you up.

Math: Dude, I Know I said this A Couple of times before, but may this wedding Be Great

Y/n: Yeah, Let's Just hope it isn't like Hinata's wedding again.

Math: I'll be fair I still watch the Video of Naruto getting chased up A Tree

Y/n: Okay I will Admit that was Funny as hell.

Meanwhile...

Rimuru was with her Bridesmaids Shion, Shuna, and Milim who were each in their Own Dyed Sun Dress as Rimuru was refusing to come out of her Dressing room.

Rimuru: I can't! I Look too stupid! I'm not cute!

Shion: Come on I swear you Look Adorable

Rimuru: Why? I Look Like an Idiot

Shuna: Please, come out. We won't Laugh.

Rimuru: (Sigh) Fine...

She then walked out of her Dressing room, and she Looked...

Rimuru: I look stupid, don't I?

... Beautiful.

Milim: (Blushing) Bestie, You Look absolutely Stunning

Rimuru: You really think so? I Hope Y/n will Like it

Shion: We Bet he will. Now let's get going the Ceramony is about to begin.

Soon the Wedding Ceramony had Begun as soon Rimuru had walked up onto the altar and began to Hold the Boque smiling.

Math: Hmph, Mmph, Mm! Okay everyone, I welcome all of the ladies, Gentlemen, Wolves, and Creatures of Unidentified Gender today to this wedding. Now I'm going to get all of the stuff you already know out so we can make this short and Sweet. Y/n, Best Buddy, will you Take Rimuru Tempest?

Y/n: Yes, I do

Math: And Rimuru do you take Y/n, as your lawfully wedded Husband?

Rimuru: (Blushing) I-I Do...

Math: Great! Then I pronounce you both Mr. and Mrs. Y/n and Rimuru L/n! Have A Happy life together! God Bless you both!

Everyone then Began cheering as you Kissed Rimuru as you both teleported out of there to go to your new Honeymoon Destination!