Return of the Chimera Ants! / Cheetu the Fastest!

We Open up at Night with you running around because there were reports of people being Eaten by Monsters and your fear of what's going to Happen which gave you some suspicions!

Y/n: I'm going to guess Grimm. Maybe Salem Created some new Kind of Grimm. She's really been getting creative ever since the Knuckleave.

Just then something sped Past you leaving you nearly falling into A Ditch!

Y/n: What the hell was that!?

???: Hey! You're Pretty Fast but not as Fast as me of Course!

Y/n: A Cheetah, Snow Leopard, Grasshopper?

Cheetu: Huh? What are you talking about? I am Cheetu, the fastest Chimera Ant Alive!

Cheetu (He is A Chimera Ant made from the parts of A Grasshopper. A Snow leopard, And A Cheetah/ He is Very cocky and pretty Much Self Absorbed/ His Nen type is Conjuration/ Nen Ability: Tag)

Y/n: Oh, Shit Chimera Ants! Wait, aren't you guys Dead?

Cheetu: Yeah, I would tell you How we're alive but trust me you'll never be able to catch up with me!

Y/n: (Thoughts) This Guy is Possibly as Cocky as the Flash! Eh, At least Flash has A Real damn good heart. (Out of thoughts) Fine then Bet. Let's do this.

Cheetu: Fine then! Tag!!

He then Transformed the Area into A Giant Savannah inside of A Giant dome Painted to be the sky! He then summons A Giant Hourglass next to him!

Cheetu: Alright then, Now Let's go. If you can Touch me then I'll tell you. If not then You'll be eaten.

Y/n: Deal.

Cheetu: Alright then, Catch me if you can! You have 8 Hours.

Y/n: Heh, I need Less than 5 Seconds.

Cheetu then ran off but suddenly...

Y/n: Kaioken X3!!

Cheetu: Kaio-What? AGH!

You had Punched him in the Face, and he was sent flying which destroyed his Construct!

Cheetu: Fine then, I Guess I have to do things the Hard way then! Take this!

He then summons An Armed Crossbow and he fired several shots at you, but you destroyed all of the crossbow bolts as you then Kicked him in the chest sending him flying into A Building destroying it!

Cheetu: Okay... I'm in Pain Now...

Y/n: Now Talk?

Cheetu: Fine then Our King has been revived and he is going to help consume the world!

Y/n: Oh Crap! That is seriously bad!

You then Kicked Cheetu in the head Knocking him out as you grabbed him by the arm.

Y/n: Sorry about that, But I couldn't let you go to try and eat more People. Now I have to tell everyone about this, and I have to find this King Guy before he does something really bad!