Shifting Sand Land!

Soon after Beating Lethal Lava Land, you had quickly discovered A Secret entrance to another Pocket world known and as soon as Jumped in, you ended up in the Middle of a Desert, with A Massive Pyramid in the Middle.

Y/n: Man, this Place is hot, I better end this and Quick. Oh Look A Star

You then Began to try and Grab the Star, but right before you can touch it A Giant Vulture Grabbed it and Flew off!

Y/n: Eh? YOU DAMN DIRTY TURKEY! I'LL KILL YOU!

You then tried to chase after him but suddenly You were nearly crushed by A Giant Tox Box as it kept flipping over on its side and you quickly Began running away as it chased after you!

Y/n: AAAAAGH!

You then Jumped off the Course as you were now on Nice, Hot, Sand.

Y/n: Whew, I'm safe now. Now for that Bird

You then Began to Climb one of the Towers and waited for the Giant Bird to fly by and when it did...

Y/n: Gum Gum Pistol!!

You then Punched the giant bird in the Face, knocking it out of the Sky, and it dropped its Star before it slammed into the ground. You then quickly Grabbed the Star, and You smiled!

Y/n: Yes! My First Star, and if I was A Guessing Man, I guess the next one is inside the Pyramid.

You then Began to Scale the Massive Pyramid as soon you ended up at the top and the tip of the top had A Golden Star!

Y/n: YES! I found another Star! And hey an entrance

You then Took the entrance into the temple and as soon as you had gotten to the bottom there was A Bunch of Traps Just like Hazy Maze Cave!

There were Electrical Amps, Goomba's, Bomb-ombs, Giant Moving Blocks called Grindels, Giant Moving rolling Things called Spindels, and even the Occasional Flamethrowers!

Y/n: Okay, I Guess I need to do this Again.

You then Began to run across the Pyramid solving all of the Puzzles, as you dodged the Amps, Goomba's, Bomb-omb's, and began moving out of the way of the Grindels, Spindels, and even the Occasional Batch of Flamethrowers, as soon you made it to the top of the Pyramid and at the top was A another Star.

Y/n: Oh it's another Star. Take it? Don't Mind if I do

You then Grabbed the Star and you were about to leave when suddenly A Bunch of Sandstone bricks began to fuse together, into A Pair of Hands and A Pair of eyes Popped out.

Eyerok: Hello Child.

Y/n:

Eyerok: Give me my Star Before I Kill you

Y/n: Hmm, let me see... NEVER!

Eyerok: Fine then.

He then Began to try and smash you, but you came Prepared!

Y/n: Ice Make: Ice Capsule!!

You then shattered one Hand as it then Took Notice.

Eyerok: WHAT!?

Y/n: Now... Fire-Iron Dragon Punch!!

You then Punched the Stone Monster in the face as it then shattered, and you grabbed Another Star!

Y/n: Good Riddance.

You then continued to climb the Pyramid as you then made it to the top of the Pyramid once again and then you saw A Bunch of Red Coins.

Y/n: Thank Goodness, I can fly.

You then Began flying around as you collected all of the red coins getting you the final Star!

Y/n: YES! The Final Star! Now I have to know where to go next. I Guess somewhere in the Mountain.