Saber Mother-Daughter Day!

We Open up in Artoria's Room where she was reading A Book about The Arthurian Legend and she was pretty Much Getting into it.

Artoria: Wow. Now That's A Sword.

Just then there was A Knock on the door and Mordred walked. in.

Mordred: H-Hello, Mother.

Artoria: Wait, did you Just call me Mother?

Mordred: (Blushing) Don't make A Big deal out of it. I was wondering if... You want to have A Mother-daughter day Today.

Artoria: Sure, what do you want to do?

Mordred:

Artoria: Well, I have A Few Ideas, but first let's get Changed into some clothes Comfier for us.

Mordred: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, I Guess...

Soon...

Artoria: Ah, these are Much Better, don't you think?

Mordred: Hell Yeah, I could actually get used to these Modern Clothes

Artoria: Alright so anything you want to do?

Mordred: I don't know what do you usually do?

Artoria: Well, we can do A Few things. First things first we Bake a Cake

Mordred: (Blushing) I don't know, I never baked A Cake before.

Artoria: Well, Let me show you. Then you can tell People "I can Kick your ass then Bake A Cake"!

Mordred: That does sound nice.

Artoria: Yep!

Soon...

The two women had Now Baked a Chocolate Cake and Atoria feed her daughter A Slice of Cake as she smiled.

Mordred: It's Good.

Artoria: Oh, I Hoped you say that.

She then took A Bite and smiled as well.

Artoria: Delicious!

A Few Hours Later...

You had Returned back home to see Atoria and Mordred on the couch and The Former was next to the Former Holding her in the Embrace and they were Asleep.

Y/n: Aww, so Sweet.

You then Covered them with A Blanket as you then Pecked both of them on the cheek causing both of them to Blush in your Sleep as you walked off to your room.